Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks Explains Why Klitschko Let Joshua Off The Hook After Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
    Be quiet boy and speak when you're spoken to...
    That's what would get yer head caved in, you peasant.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      That's what would get yer head caved in, you peasant.
      Find your parents and tell em to put the booze down for a second to teach you some manners. There's a good lad..

Comment

Find your parents and tell em to put the booze down for a second to teach you some manners. There's a good lad..
        Ask yer mum who yer real dad is, you waste of s3men. I swear I whacked yer mum from the back with this schlong about 9-10months before you were born. So I might be the ***** donor.

Suck yer mum with a straw, you wank stain.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Ask yer mum who yer real dad is, you waste of s3men. I swear I whacked yer mum from the back with this schlong about 9-10months before you were born. So I might be the ***** donor.

Suck yer mum with a straw, you wank stain.
          How original..

Now for last time, back in your box and be quiet. Cheers.

Comment

How original..

Now for last time, back in your box and be quiet. Cheers.
            Good boy.

Don't get too mouthy with your ***** donor next time. I'm yer dad. Behave.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'll say. Anthony Joshua was in worse condition in the fifth, in spite dropping Wladimir with a left-hook and a flurry in the same round. As I replayed the fifth round, I noticed how impressively fast Joshua's punches were ; the energy that Joshua spent ( which forced Wladimir to the mat ), must of emptied A.J's gas-tank.

It appears that Anthony Joshua had more energy in the sixth-round to defend against Wladimir Klitschkos assault, after 'Dr Steel Hammer' dropped Joshua with that devastating trademark straight-right-hand. Just look at how A.J was bouncing and moving around the ring for survival, compare that to the way he ( Joshua ) was leaning against the ropes in closing minute of the fifth round.

Final note, Wladimir Klitschko and Andy Ruiz hurt Joshua when they appeared to be vulnerable coming off the floor ; perhaps A.J underestimated the old-man and the chubby Snicker-bar eating massive underdog, Anthony got away with it once, but paid the second time -- will Anthony underestimate Kubrat Pulev?
              Yeah, I'm actually watching the fight on TV right now. Joshua looked in MUCH worse condition in the 5th, despite not getting knocked down. He was still bouncing and throwing in the 6th after the knockdown.

Ultimately Wlad fought how he always does. It's not like he was scared to go after Joshua. He was throwing bombs in the 7th and Joshua was still active and moving and throwing back. Wlad had good reason not to go too crazy trying to finish him.

Comment

Banks has not shown or said anything to impress as a trainer or a fighter other than mediocre results. Wladimir and Vitali did not seem to respect him very much, they just had him around. If Wladimir really respected Banks he would have responded to his advices vs Joshua but he didn't. And anyone who thinks Banks knows more about how to fight and box than Klitschko is a fool. Easy to pretend to be an armchair champ from a fan seat.

Banks knew his place in the Klitschko hierarchy and kept his mouth shut. Now he's coming out with this to save face and try to build up his clout to get another training job.

Banks is doing some good ol monday morning quarterbacking here. Doubt he wangle a job out of it.

Comment

Wladimir knew what he was doing. He knew Joshua was still strong, younger and still dangerous. Silly for Banks to be acting like the know it all now. Joshua was not going to lose to Wladimir that night, he was younger stronger and wanted it more.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Yeah, I'm actually watching the fight on TV right now. Joshua looked in MUCH worse condition in the 5th, despite not getting knocked down. He was still bouncing and throwing in the 6th after the knockdown.

Ultimately Wlad fought how he always does. It's not like he was scared to go after Joshua. He was throwing bombs in the 7th and Joshua was still active and moving and throwing back. Wlad had good reason not to go too crazy trying to finish him.

Maybe the fact that Anthony Joshua had never been passed 7 rounds as a pro was the reason for Wladimir Klitschko reserving the bombs for the championship rounds.

Speaking of that, I also considered that the presences of the 'Bronze-Bomber' at ringside, was the reason why these two hesitated to go for it. Klitschko must of had a reality check of his age in the fifth round, and thought that fighting Deontay was going to be far worse, but A.J had not secured his future yet -- Josh must of thought ' I can duck Wilder, Eddie will think of something! YEAH! I can do this! ' and the rest is history.

Comment

Wlad is the most overrated champion of all time

feasting on midgets

AJ was finished sitting on the ropes and the only offence this bum could muster together were leaping left hooks which AJ avoided

Imagine being a champion for over 10 years & not being able to finish an opponent who is finished letting them catch a second wind

All he had to do was setup one power punch off the jab

but no

total useless bum who fell apart when two big young men came after him.

Fury picks apart ANY version of Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X