Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks Explains Why Klitschko Let Joshua Off The Hook After Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was there for the taking and a seasoned multi defence champion and his team couldn't acknowledge that for some reason.

It's ok saying things now years on...

Many still think that fight was fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
      He was there for the taking and a seasoned multi defence champion and his team couldn't acknowledge that for some reason.

Nobody thinks that fight was fixed you idiot

Comment

Joshua made a tactical mistake after knocking Klitschko down by not measuring himself and throwing wildly and gassing

Klitschko made a tactical mistake by not following up

It is what it is you can't keep analysing things, Klitschko had a rematch clause and decided he didn't want NO more of that work. Period.

Comment

Vlad was gassed too at that point to be honest, though his conditioning in general did impress me. Looked amazing at the weigh-in and you could tell by his confidence and body language he was thoroughly prepared.

Good to see him come out with some credit too, how he took that uppercut in the 11th I'll never know. Boxing rarely gets it right, but when it does nothing comes close and that night in Wembley everything just perfectly aligned.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
            Nobody thinks that fight was fixed you idiot
            Pipe down lad. Doesn't become you.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
              What does the second paragraph here have to do with anything ?? Also it doesnt sound like a real quote from banks ....where is a link to this quote ?? And what Is the relevance ??
              Parody much?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post

Whose muppet is this?

Comment

We won't be talking about this if Josh hadn't be so inexperienced to punch himself out after scoring a knockdown. It would've been a one-sided fight.

Josh also went into that fight with the wrong strategy by carrying too much muscle mass and he didn't learn from that mistake until the Ruiz fight.

Comment

At the time I wanted Joshua to beat Klitchko because I was over the Klitchko era. I found klitchkos reign as champion to be boring. Now in hindsight, I wish he'd had beaten Joshua as Joshua's time as champion so far has been even more uneventful.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Whose muppet is this?
                      Be quiet boy and speak when you're spoken to...

Comment

Working...
                      X