No announcement yet.

Is WIlder still a top-10 heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is WIlder still a top-10 heavyweight?

I don't think the one-trick pony can beat Fury, Josh, Whyte, Povetkin, Ruiz and Parker.

But can he beat Dubois, Hrgovic, Hunter, Bakole and Chisora?

We now know his power is an overrated media creation against PBC bums. And he has no boxing skills.

You’d have to say yes for sure ,he’s got the benefit of the doubt as protected as he is he’s still a former champion.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      You’d have to say yes for sure ,he’s got the benefit of the doubt as protected as he is he’s still a former champion.
      He would have to beat 2 or 3 out of the names up there to convince me. He has to start with Ruiz and Whyte.

Comment

I say he loses to Fury again and Joshua also beats him. Whyte, Parker, Ruiz are probably 50 -50 fights.

I think he beats Povetkin, Hunter, Bakole, Hrgovic. Dubois is probably too green, he must improve his game to fight somebody like Wilder.

Yes, I think he is top 10 man. I will change my mind when he loses against somebody who is not even top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          I say he loses to Fury again and Joshua also beats him. Whyte, Parker, Ruiz are probably 50 -50 fights.

I think he beats Povetkin, Hunter, Bakole, Hrgovic. Dubois is probably too green, he must improve his game to fight somebody like Wilder.

Yes, I think he is top 10 man. I will change my mind when he loses against somebody who is not even top 10.
          I'd like to see him fight Helenius, Hammer or Wallin next as warm up. But I won't be surprised if he gets sparked by any of these guys.

Comment

Ts: "Yall Wilder fans are obsessed with Joshua"

Wilder thread # 437

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Ts: "Yall Wilder fans are obsessed with Joshua"

Wilder thread # 437
              Get some puzzzy, mane. Too effeminate to be a man. LMAOO.

That's why your girl stays serving me that good puzzy because you can't handle your business. LMAOO.

Comment

He loses to Fury and possibly to Joshua but I'd still back him to put a tub of lard like Ruiz to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  He loses to Fury and possibly to Joshua but I'd still back him to put a tub of lard like Ruiz to sleep.
                  Ruiz eats punches like he eats snickers and tacos. Ruiz could come in at 350lbs and beat Wilder. That fat Mexican will walk through Wilder and hook him to death.

Wilder can neither take a punch nor fight on the back foot. How's he going to beat a Ruiz who has a rock chin? Ruiz will walk through that right hand and beat him worse than Fury did.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    I don't think the one-trick pony can beat Fury, Josh, Whyte, Povetkin, Ruiz and Parker.

But can he beat Dubois, Hrgovic, Hunter, Bakole and Chisora?

We now know his power is an overrated media creation against PBC bums. And he has no boxing skills.
                    Course he is, in fact there's no case for having him outside the top 5. You can speculate plenty of guys will beat him, but thus far the only guy to do so is the the (debatable) former lineal Champ and current #1.

Comment

Working...
                    X