Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Dismissive of Immediate Third Fight With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg is basically refusing to be canelos B***h the way Brook was for Khan or khan was for brook... where they sat around waiting for the A side to make up their mind. Canelo flip flops back and forth from he'll never face GGG again to then wanting to fight him in Sept now that he's 38 and looked bad on his last fight. End of the day, they'll both get screwed because ggg will never get the big win he wants, despite most knowing that he beat canelo for sure in the first fight and Canelo will never get the chance to get a convincing win over the old man. And dazn gets screwed on their investment.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      For all of the people clamoring for a third fight between Saul Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy GGG' Golovkin, there's at least one person directly involved who doesn't need to see it next. Johnathon Banks, a former cruiserweight contender and the current head trainer to Golovkin revealed he is not on board with such a fight should it have to be his first of 2020.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Lol why is Jake Donovan trying to place the blame on Jonathan Banks for the fight not happening when his own article clearly says"

“G’s like, ‘No, I already have something planned [his IBF-mandated bout versus Szeremeta].”

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Ggg is basically refusing to be canelos B***h the way Brook was for Khan or khan was for brook... where they sat around waiting for the A side to make up their mind. Canelo flip flops back and forth from he'll never face GGG again to then wanting to fight him in Sept now that he's 38 and looked bad on his last fight. End of the day, they'll both get screwed because ggg will never get the big win he wants, despite most knowing that he beat canelo for sure in the first fight and Canelo will never get the chance to get a convincing win over the old man. And dazn gets screwed on their investment.
        Man will you shut the fcuk up?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          from the other thread...
          Where'd you pull that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Man will you shut the fcuk up?
            didn't you log off and say you're done after I owned you in the other thread? Guess your feelings are still hurt. Hop off my d1k you sensitive triggered h0m0.

Comment

didn't you log off and say you're done after I owned you in the other thread? Guess your feelings are still hurt. Hop off my d1k you sensitive triggered h0m0.
              Owned me? B1tch I took it easy on your ass... But if you really want to see what's what, I will be on your ass from here on out

Comment

Owned me? B1tch I took it easy on your ass... But if you really want to see what's what, I will be on your ass from here on out
                oh noooo... What are you gonna do? Copy and paste me to death with your irrelevant stats? Lmaooo gtfoh clown. You're not smart enough to fk with me ya little b***h. Spare me your tough talk internet warrior.

Comment

o man im hoping this is true. Them telling canelo "nah you wait now". Time aint a factor here anymore since this fight came 3 years too late regardless.

Comment

I don’t understand the outrage when a guy says he’s still going to fight a guy he was supposed to fight before Canelo before Canelo.

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    covid made everyone change plans, even canelo, but serenata fight is sooo important that ggg cant scratch that ...
                    who knew, turns out that gggs team is the one trying to age golovkin LMAO...

Comment

Since you owned me, let's start with this post you blatantly ducked:

Did you even read one sentence of my odds post? It's to speak to "risk", it had nothing to do with resume, but again "risk".

If Floyd fought G, Ward or Hopkins at 160, what would be the risk/odds of those fights?

You completely skipped over the odds comparisons of Ali, SRL, Jones, etc. You're saying Floyd was too good to be in any "underdog" fights, but how did these following ATG's do it:

Ali was a 7 to 1 underdog vs Liston
                      Ali was a 4 to 1 underdog vs Foreman
                      Jones was a 2 to 1 underdog vs Toney
                      SRL was a 3 to 1 underdog vs Hagler
                      SRL was a 2.5 to 1 underdog vs Hearns

And before you say who would Floyd have been the underdog against, I'd say Hopkins, Ward or GGG at 160. Now before you say why would Floyd fight any of the guy's at said weight when Floyd was old, I'd counter and say Hopkins was older than him. Also Floyd vs any of the aforementioned guy's wouldn't have been more dangerous than SRL vs Hagler after a 2+ year layoff and going up in weight himself. Anyway, this isn't even about Floyd, but since you keep bringing him up, I have to kill that argument.

Also, outside of risk, when I wanted to compare actual resumes, I did just that; compared resumes. Take a look back at my post.

Canelo has beat more top 5 fighters over 4 weight classes than G has done in one weight class.

Jesus Christ, you still cant post 1 victory that G has that's greater than Kovalev?
                      And don't duck my points either you little anorexic b1tch
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 04-19-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X