Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Dismissive of Immediate Third Fight With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post
    The judges are always paid off with Canelo... Do you really think GB will ever want to show Canelo behind on the scorecards at the time of a stoppage? Use your brain you peenis.
    Next you be saying Covid19 was put on the earth by Golden Boy another hippie living in his mum house smoking skunk weed. You thick mongrel

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Next you be saying Covid19 was put on the earth by Golden Boy another hippie living in his mum house smoking skunk weed. You thick mongrel
      There was a lil'g groupie a couple of days ago blaming Canelo for canceling the Saunders fight, or at least not making it before the Covid19 shutdown.

Idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
        That's how I see it - Canelo retires him so if G can squeeze a fight or two in before that then it extends his career a bit longer.

Canelo did do a bit of a 180 on this though - he was real clear he wasn't interested in III with Golovkin, then suddenly its back on. Not sure why he doesn't stick with Plan A (Saunders) once the virus situation clears.
        Yeah not sure what happened maybe Canelo watched the Derevyanchenko fight haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          That's boxing for you. He's a name with history & he's ripe for the taking. Similar to all the 147 guys wanting Pac instead of each other or how everyone was licking their chops after the Kov Ward rematch.

I just don't think Gs heart is in it anymore. He was talking about retirement in the buildup to the 1st Canelo fight. That was 3 years & 5 fights ago. Since then he's gotten 2 big Canelo paydays & a massive bag from DAZN. At this point for him, what else is left to do other than help other guys make a name by beating him? This is prize fighting & hes already set for life.

Not to mention Banks was just absolutely awful choice in a trainer. I think he's actually managed to accelerate G's deterioration instead of slowing it down. Not saying he isn't a good trainer but he's just a bad fit for a guy like Golovkin. Can't help but feel like Robert G, Virgil Hunter, Buddy, Freddie, Joel Diaz all could have done so much more to preserve the last years of his career
          This is a fantastic post and you maker so many good points, the G situation so closely resembles the way Manny & Kov are targeted it's so disappointing. Banks has been awful for G I watched the Derevyanchenko fight again yesterday and tried scoring it like a judge, and after G won the first 2 rounds he had an awful night. BUT he just signed that cool $100 million dollar contract so gonna have to fight it out.

Comment

• And that’s all she wrote!

Comment

Working...
            X