Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Dismissive of Immediate Third Fight With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Biggest names? Only casual boxing fans, like yourself, look at names instead of where they were in their careers, which is exactly what you're doing. Mosley was shot to schit, why would your ****** ass even list him when discussing Canelo's resume?

I laid Canelo's resume out for you line by line and I included ranking and where they were at that point. I even listed the odds to give you a sense of what the risk was like in the fight without including Monday morning Quarterbacking. What did you do? Ignore the damn post and went to the next.

So for the 5th time, who does G have on his resume that's better than Kovalev? Answer the damn question you skinny neck b1tch.

Secondly, outside of Manny Pacquiao, who has a better resume in boxing right now?

I will gladly wait because I have time tonight.
    you simple fool... That was my point... The biggest names On his resume are primarily 35 and over. So I mentioned the biggest names he's faced and you can see clear as day, how many were 35 and over and who wasn't. What, did you want me to mention the great amir khan over mosley? Or the legendary beefy Smith... Rocky fielding... Angulo... Kirkland... Baldomir... Cintron??? Foh.

For the 5th time... Did I defend GGG's resume at any point? I've already told you his resume was ass. But... Canelo still ducked him and deserved to lose to the past prime ggg when they eventually fought.

As far as resumes in boxing... Yeah, he has a top resume... In comparison to trash because this generation is garbage compared to past generations when it comes to making the best fights available vs other prime opponents. Before, guys wanted to face each other at their best... From the eras of Leonard, Hagler, hearns, duran, to the era of Oscar, Trinidad, mosley, vargas. But this group whether it's golden boy, or pbc or top rank, politics plays a bigger factor than it ever has. There's no reason why Crawford vs spence shouldn't have happened, or Charlo, andrade and Canelo fighting each other and so on. But these guys are ****** to their promotors and don't demand these fights. So as far as canelos resume.. Yeah, he's the best of the worst. But he's more accountable than the others because he's the star. If he wanted to face any of these prime guys, he could demand it and golden boy would bend at his will. But instead, since the Lara fight 7 yrs ago he's chosen to focus on minimizing risk by always facing guys that are either 35 and older (Cotto, ggg, Kovalev) , the obvious weakest champ in a division (Smith, fielding) , or guys coming off poor performances.. With hardly any exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
      I don't know anyone 'clamoring' to see a third fight. Quite the opposite of truth be told...

All I see is media/promoters trying to tell me/most that this is what I/we want to see when it isn't...
      It’s true...they missed the boat last September. It’s not going to be the event they want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you simple fool... That was my point... The biggest names On his resume are primarily 35 and over. So I mentioned the biggest names he's faced and you can see clear as day, how many were 35 and over and who wasn't.
        Let's look at some of the names from the P4P top 10 and their age shall we:

https://www.******.com/ratings/

Lomachenko - 32
        Crawford - 32
        Usyk - 33
        Golovkin - 38
        Artur Beterbiev - 35
        Manny Pacquiao - 41

We have 6 out of 10 fighters in the P4P Top 10 that are over 30. 3 of which are 35 or older. So if anyone beats Golovkin, Beterbiev or Pacquiao at this point would be considered a joke?

Based off your logic, no one can beat Beterbiev right now or the win will be null and void because Artur is 35. And in 2-3 years, no one can beat Loma, Crawford or Usyk or else it won't count.

The fcuk is wrong with you man?

What, did you want me to mention the great amir khan over mosley? Or the legendary beefy Smith... Rocky fielding... Angulo... Kirkland... Baldomir... Cintron??? Foh.
        No you dumbass idiot, I laid out who you need to be concerned with you illiterate troll:

- Trout #3
        - Lara #2
        - Cotto - #1
        - Golovkin - #1
        - Smith - #9
        - Jacobs - #2
        - Kovalev - #1

For the 5th time... Did I defend GGG's resume at any point? I've already told you his resume was ass. But... Canelo still ducked him and deserved to lose to the past prime ggg when they eventually fought.
        Once again, Golovkin asked for a catchweight against Rosado and Ward, but refused one against Canelo? Why?

And if Canelo deserved to lose than G deserved to lose to Jacobs and Derv.

One can make the argument that SRL deserved to lose to Hearns in the 2nd fight. Or Mayweather deserved to lose to Castillo in the first fight. Or Ali should've lost to Norton. On and on.

As far as resumes in boxing... Yeah, he has a top resume
        Actually he doesn't, Manny Pacquiao does, but Canelo isn't far behind in 2nd.

... In comparison to trash because this generation is garbage compared to past generations when it comes to making the best fights available vs other prime opponents. Before, guys wanted to face each other at their best... From the eras of Leonard, Hagler, hearns, duran, to the era of Oscar, Trinidad, mosley, vargas. But this group whether it's golden boy, or pbc or top rank, politics plays a bigger factor than it ever has. There's no reason why Crawford vs spence shouldn't have happened, or Charlo, andrade and Canelo fighting each other and so on. But these guys are ****** to their promotors and don't demand these fights. So as far as canelos resume..
        Fair enough

Yeah, he's the best of the worst. But he's more accountable than the others because he's the star. If he wanted to face any of these prime guys, he could demand it and golden boy would bend at his will. But instead, since the Lara fight 7 yrs ago he's chosen to focus on minimizing risk by always facing guys that are either 35 and older (Cotto, ggg, Kovalev) , the obvious weakest champ in a division (Smith, fielding) , or guys coming off poor performances.. With hardly any exceptions.
        Wrong again.

Minimizing risk?

- Bouts in which he was the underdog – 3 (Mayweather, Golovkin 1 and 2)
        - Bouts in which he was a 5 to 1 favorite or less – 9
        - Bouts in which he was the 20 to 1 favorite or more - 3

That's a 3-9-3 ratio. The only one with a greater ratio is Manny Pacquiao at 6-19-0... What the hell are you talking about man? No one in boxing, right now, has taken on more risk than legendary Manny Pacquiao or Canelo Alverez
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 04-19-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

They want Szeremeta first, then Paulie Malignaggi, and lastly, Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

you simple fool... That was my point... The biggest names On his resume are primarily 35 and over. So I mentioned the biggest names he's faced and you can see clear as day, how many were 35 and over and who wasn't.
            Based off this idiotic logic, no one can beat the #1 Cruiserweight in Maris Briedis or the #1 Light Heavyweight in Artur Beterbiev or the #1 Middleweight Gennady Golovkin or it won't count.

Trolls like this need to be removed from boxing circles.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Based off this idiotic logic, no one can beat the #1 Cruiserweight in Maris Briedis or the #1 Light Heavyweight in Artur Beterbiev or the #1 Middleweight Gennady Golovkin or it won't count.

Trolls like this need to be removed from boxing circles.
              you're either too prideful to admit you're wrong or too ****** to realize it. Either way, you're no longer worth my time. You went from saying "I'm out" to continuously seeking my attention with replies and a creepy private message. You went from telling me to just stfu... To essentially begging for my responses and wanting to continuously engage with me & saying you have time to desperately wait on my every word. You're clearly an angry bipolar canelo loving elf who is in over his head. Now I will show you what it means to keep your word when you say "I'm out!". Hold your L.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                You have to think with 40 fast approaching G now he is a sitting duck, the next elite he faces he loses. Smart to ride the gravy train and take that mando then see what happens. Shame G didn't have this target on his back 5 years ago.
                That's boxing for you. He's a name with history & he's ripe for the taking. Similar to all the 147 guys wanting Pac instead of each other or how everyone was licking their chops after the Kov Ward rematch.

I just don't think Gs heart is in it anymore. He was talking about retirement in the buildup to the 1st Canelo fight. That was 3 years & 5 fights ago. Since then he's gotten 2 big Canelo paydays & a massive bag from DAZN. At this point for him, what else is left to do other than help other guys make a name by beating him? This is prize fighting & hes already set for life.

Not to mention Banks was just absolutely awful choice in a trainer. I think he's actually managed to accelerate G's deterioration instead of slowing it down. Not saying he isn't a good trainer but he's just a bad fit for a guy like Golovkin. Can't help but feel like Robert G, Virgil Hunter, Buddy, Freddie, Joel Diaz all could have done so much more to preserve the last years of his career

Comment

Golovkin was stripoed by IBF for refusing to fight his mandatory in order to take the canelo rematch; complains about the scoring in both Canelo fights; signs with dazn to secure a third fight but now he doesn't want it next?!
                  As an earlier poster already said, "you couldn't make this ***** up"!!

Comment

you're either too prideful to admit you're wrong or too ****** to realize it. Either way, you're no longer worth my time. You went from saying "I'm out" to continuously seeking my attention with replies and a creepy private message. You went from telling me to just stfu... To essentially begging for my responses and wanting to continuously engage with me & saying you have time to desperately wait on my every word. You're clearly an angry bipolar canelo loving elf who is in over his head. Now I will show you what it means to keep your word when you say "I'm out!". Hold your L.
                    I told y'all this f a g g o t was going to skip over my points/posts

I said I was out the other thread, but I got time in this one b1tch

Now answer my points like I did yours you skinny neck b1tch

Don't run off. I'm just getting warmed up

I'm going to be on your ass from here on out
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 04-19-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Kovalev was the 16th fight where Canelo fought a guy aged 35 or older.

Comment

Working...
                      X