Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wilder Rematch PPV To Be Replayed on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Uk we can watch on YouTube the next day, wtf is going on in good ol us of a

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Oh so you purchase fights thinking your fighter will win? Jesus that must be difficult to pay all that money to see him get thumped. No wonder you are still upset a month later but I’ve got you this time. I will personally send you a 80 dollars if you can watch the trilogy without screaming and Wilder doesn’t hit the canvas at least twice. See how I look after my people
      No, I support Deontay Wilder because I am a fan of his. However, here's the deal.

You may or may not agree with me but with hindsight being 20/20; Wilder made a huge mistake by not forcing Tyson to run it back in an immediate rematch. Once Fury signed that contract with Top Rank it should have been a wrap.

Wilder should have moved on and perhaps fought Anthony Joshua instead. You don't give Fury 14 months, two additional training camps and two tuneup fights to get prepared for you which was a grave mistake.

Then Tyson was given an additional five months to rest, heal and prepare before the rematch. Wilder was just too overconfident by going into that rematch on less than a 90 day notice prior to his fight with Tyson Fury after Wilder/Ruiz 2 and he paid dearly for it.

That wasn't nearly enough time for Deontay Wilder to properly prepare and train for that fight. Hell, even the average training camp for a Heavyweight championship bout is typically 90 days which is nearly thirteen weeks or three months.

Wilder didn't have anywhere near that time for this bout and it showed. The fight was rushed because he signed a postdated contract for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
        In Uk we can watch on YouTube the next day, wtf is going on in good ol us of a
        Yes, ain't that something? You tell me! Also, I've noticed that your PPVs are very cheap. On average, I guess they cost around 25 British pounds. Which is the equivalent of about $33.00 U.S. Dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          No, I support Deontay Wilder because I am a fan of his. However, here's the deal.

You may or may not agree with me but with hindsight being 20/20; Wilder made a huge mistake by not forcing Tyson to run it back in an immediate rematch. Once Fury signed that contract with Top Rank it should have been a wrap.

Wilder should have moved on and perhaps fought Anthony Joshua instead. You don't give Fury 14 months, two additional training camps and two tuneup fights to get prepared for you which was a grave mistake.

Then Tyson was given an additional five months to rest, heal and prepare before the rematch. Wilder was just too overconfident by going into that rematch on less than a 90 day notice prior to his fight with Tyson Fury after Wilder/Ruiz 2 and he paid dearly for it.

That wasn't nearly enough time for Deontay Wilder to properly prepare and train for that fight. Hell, even the average training camp for a Heavyweight championship bout is typically 90 days which is nearly thirteen weeks or three months.

Wilder didn't have anywhere near that time for this bout and it showed. The fight was rushed because he signed a postdated contract for it.
          Wilder couldn't force an immediate rematch because the rematch clause was voided by the draw. If PBC had played it fair and given Fury the win he deserved first time around, they wouldn't have needed to wait till he decided he was ready to run it back.

Wilder had exactly the same time to prepare for it as Fury. Be honest about it for once, Deontay and his team of idiots thought they were being clever by cherry picking Fury before he was ready the first time around, but even at 50% of his best form, the Gypsy King was too much for Wilder.
          Last edited by kafkod; 03-23-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Maybe they will include a slo mo analysis of the most critical part of the fight ... Wilder being worn down and beaten into submission by a gimp costume on his way to the ring.

Comment

I want my money back. I spent $85.00 U.S. Dollars on that shit in High Definition also.
              Lololololol

Comment

I've watched the fight like 5 times now and every time I watch it, I just can't understand how Wilder became a champion. How he even made it far in the amateur ranks is a mystery.

Wilder has never had a chin and even Breazeale who was on jelly legs hurt him with a short hook, apart from the fact that he gets hurt in every fight by bums. But how a boxer who's supposedly "elite" got hurt by stiff jabs and shook hooks by pillow fists is a mystery to me. He lost the fight once he landed his overrated right flush on Fury twice and the guy didn't move. After that, you could see the fear in his eyes. He was scared from like the 2nd rd.

Fury didn't even land a clean right in that fight and he was gassed from like the 4th rd, throwing clumsy punches. Yet he battered Wilder like a thief. LMAO. I doubt Fury would go into an AJ fight weighing 276lbs unless he wants to get knocked out cold because he was open all night for hooks and uppercuts. AJ will take his head off fighting like that. LMAO.

And keep Wilder away from Ruiz. That fat Mexican and the volume would have Wilder's body on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  This will be a unique way to introduce Judo weaponry to ESPN! The "Floppy Glove Open Palm Taped Knuckle Strike" will look a little punkish though, being that it was used on the skinny smaller guy that's fought a bunch of "nobodies".... All hail Tyson Furys CLEAN choice of fighting "style" - stupendous!!
                  Somehow Fury must be related to Panama Lewis, they both were infatuated with making the perfect glove to help with the sport of boxing......too bad they've not gotten past using the prototypes......Fury's gonna have to wait a while before he can put out the finished product - its because he "gave" his "friend" Mick 1.5 million to help him out!! ......What a guy!!!
                  I wonder if CHEATING on a scale where the whole world watches - including your young children - can have a quick negative impact on mental health? How does access to cocain and Haagen Dazs ice cream fit into all of this?? .....Can ESPN edit the CHEATING to the point where its unnoticable? Are they even aware? Do they even care to expose it?? Has Wilder even realized that it wasnt his dumb costume that had weakened him, but the belly & knuckles of a SHAMELESS COWARD PED CHEAT?? - who btw, can legitimately box!!
                  Still grieving? LOL

Comment

If you are such this huge fan of Tyson Fury as you claim you are then I would have expected you of all people to have purchased the fight like I did because I am a huge of fan of Deontay Wilder's. However, you didn't because you thought he was going to lose. You thought Wilder was going to knock him out. So you didn't even bother to purchase the PPV event. Shame on you!
                    You’re a Wilder fan?...

I hate watching that bullshit!
                    ...never would have guessed lol

Comment

Yes, ain't that something? You tell me! Also, I've noticed that your PPVs are very cheap. On average, I guess they cost around 25 British pounds. Which is the equivalent of about $33.00 U.S. Dollars.
                      They’re actually £19.95 on average lol Warren decided to copy Hearn’s decision to up AJ v Ruiz 2 to £25.

I do hope the show you Americans got was better than what we had considering you paid more than double. We had to sit there and watch Wilder v Fury 1 from start to finish, along with promos and interview clips for 90 minutes before the first fight even aired.

Comment

Working...
                      X