Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Have Beat Up, Defeated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
    GGG would defeat him , this guys whack.
    I bet you wouldn't put your house on that stuart.

Comment

prime Froch was a monster

Froch would bash lil'G

as soon as he figured out that Golovkin is far less effective off the back foot, Golovkin would get the business

never seen anything from Golovkin to suggest that he could beat a world-class super middleweight MONSTER who knew how to win

Golovkin is not Andre Ward

they complained that Danny Jacobs gained a unfair weight advantage when he missed the IBF weigh-in LMAO

it is clear that they were worried about Froch, because the catchweight demand was a show-stopper

#toobigtoostrong

point #1

* Froch fought EVERYBODY... he is a proven warrior
      * Golovkin fought NOBODY... his opponent selection is downright timid

like with Ward, Golovkin demanded a catchweight that he knew would kill the fight... just like with everyone else, Golovkin was unwilling to take any kind of risk... and unwilling to lift his finger to make a meaningful fight, unless it happened on his terms... with him having an advantage

that is... IF Golovkin was even willing to fight Froch at all... and there is nothing to indicate that, because he simply does not make big fights... it was probably just more golov-bullshlt

so yea, folks who have decided to insinuate that Froch ducked a catchweight demand from a guy who simply cannot make big fights... are just fkn idiots

point #2

FACT: Froch WAS a monster... he over-achieved
      FACT: Golovkin was not a monster... he under-achieved

Froch > Golovkin... both in terms of legacy, and head-to-head

#toobigtoostrong

Comment

The Cobra MAULS this boy

Ward MAULS this boy

Hell The Saint might.....aaaaah idk

It's a damn shame he never dared to be great like King Saul challenging himself in higher weight divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          Would have been a great/fun fight...neither guy ever really took a step back in the ring..prime vs prime I think GGG would have been too quick/good vs Froch, even at 168...and yes compared to Froch, GGG looked like Pacman speed-wise, especially in his prime...would have been a war I think, with GGG being the busier fighter/scoring more often, but Froch always dangerous and able to hurt GGG at any time, as their styles left them always willing to take one in order to be in position to land one of their own.
          Carl Froch's one punch speed was decent, it was just his combination speed which lacked 'But he had by far better movement capabilities than Golovkin, and probably hit just as hard with a single punch' etc

Carl Froch would of won via 10th round TKO or Decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Not gonna lie , id love to see this fight in Nottingham

Both dudes got heart and toughness with the perfect styles to make a good fight

Count me in, id pay
            AGREED

This fight is still intriguing present day 2020! Froch is itching to come back...GGG is slowing...I'd pay to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
              What 3-4 years ? Can you be specific
              2014-1017, some say even 2013

Comment

F roch retiring on a high after beating groves was a good decision, but cobra still talks good fight maybe called it a day too soon?
                Maybe should have hung around for Ggg superfight

Comment

Hot Carl all over 3G.

If you don't know the pun, search hot carl.

Comment

Wether he would have beaten ggg is an interesting debate, or it would be if he was still active and could back it up rather than sat there with his fake tan and rhinoplasty playing poker, but if he’s suggesting he’d have done a bute on Golovkin, that’s nonsense.
                    I personally think it would have been a close fight with a cagey start and a battle of the jabs. I would favour ggg to break him down late on though as the range froch likes to unload at would make him a hittable target for Golovkins body punches. I think Golovkin has the faster, sharper combinations and wouldn’t be afraid to throw to the body as he was with Canelo, froch is strong but not anywhere near the counter puncher Alvarez is.

As froch said though we’ll never know. As he swerved this fight nearly as hard as a Ward rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Hot Carl all over 3G.

If you don't know the pun, search hot carl.
                      Why thank you so much. I was looking for ways to make my search history more scatological.

Comment

Working...
                      X