No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Have Beat Up, Defeated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
    Why thank you so much. I was looking for ways to make my search history more scatological.
    ****ing killed me with the simplicity of it

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
      Ggg would have boxed much like against david lemuix or whoever that guy was ,he wasnt stupid he boxed all fighters he considered dangerous
      Very true...I think he was much more defensively responsible than many give him credit for as well...I mean he has never really been badly hurt or KD in his career, so obviously is responsible enough.

Was just saying I think the fight would have been in the center of the ring, and neither guy would really have taken a step back unless absolutely needed...they both knew that to land the big shot you have to put yourself in the fire...though both were responsible enough defensively, especially GGG...very underrated boxing skills imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        Carl Froch's one punch speed was decent, it was just his combination speed which lacked 'But he had by far better movement capabilities than Golovkin, and probably hit just as hard with a single punch' etc

Carl Froch would of won via 10th round TKO or Decision.
        Completely disagree with you on the bolded movement part man lol...GGG's footwork is elite...but yeah who knows how it would have gone really...would have liked to have seen GGG in a fight at 168 vs a top guy but never happened.

Agree that on one punch power Froch probably hits as hard as GGG, more or less...definitely in the same ballpark I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          Completely disagree with you on the bolded movement part man lol...GGG's footwork is elite...but yeah who knows how it would have gone really...would have liked to have seen GGG in a fight at 168 vs a top guy but never happened.

Agree that on one punch power Froch probably hits as hard as GGG, more or less...definitely in the same ballpark I would guess.
          Carl Froch vs Abraham proved he had better movement capabilities 'Froch if really wanted to? Could of out boxed Golovkin, if Canelo could back him up? Froch could make him completely hesitant to terminate and come forward' Making him all the more easier to out box etc

Comment

Froch would have sent Senior Triple Duck back to 160 with a KO in front of that L...

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Carl Froch vs Abraham proved he had better movement capabilities 'Froch if really wanted to? Could of out boxed Golovkin, if Canelo could back him up? Froch could make him completely hesitant to terminate and come forward' Making him all the more easier to out box etc

Man idk about that movement point, I would still definitely disagree...if Froch was really backing up vs Abraham that is not good, he surely would be backing up vs GGG as well, I have never watched that whole fight so can't really comment on it.

And dude GGG was on the back foot for one round out of 24 vs Canelo...2nd fight round 5, and that was a round GGG won (or should have, it was clear for him)...rest of that 2nd fight was fought in the center of the ring or with GGG on front foot....and we know who was on the front foot for the whole first fight.

And that was GGG at 37 man...have to assume prime vs prime in these matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Man idk about that movement point, I would still definitely disagree...if Froch was really backing up vs Abraham that is not good, he surely would be backing up vs GGG as well, I have never watched that whole fight so can't really comment on it.

And dude GGG was on the back foot for one round out of 24 vs Canelo...2nd fight round 5, and that was a round GGG won (or should have, it was clear for him)...rest of that 2nd fight was fought in the center of the ring or with GGG on front foot....and we know who was on the front foot for the whole first fight.

And that was GGG at 37 man...have to assume prime vs prime in these matchups.
                It is ok to disagree.

Golovkin would of beaten a lot of fighters at 168, I just feel that Carl Froch specifically had certain attributes that would of challenged Golovkin 'Froch is probably physically the strongest most durable super-middleweight of all-time, and a very awkward boxer to dominate' Froch had a better jab than Golovkin, make no doubt about it? Froch was a underrated boxer, many people forget that he was boxing Groves in their second fight 'Before banging him out'.

Golovkin should move up to 168 pound division now, and fight Callum Smith 'That would be a great achievement for him, if he could win etc'

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  Froch would have sent Senior Triple Duck back to 160 with a KO in front of that L..
                  BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Hot Carl all over 3G.

If you don't know the pun, search hot carl.
                    OmG why did I search that WHY?!

You sick fck

Comment

Carl. Nobody cares anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X