Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Have Beat Up, Defeated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    Froch would have killed golovkin.......
    When it comes to passing an English test - absolutely. And in poker, most likely. Gardening, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
      Froch turned that fight down
      This right here...but this thread will no doubt be full of idiots saying froch would have done this or froch would have done that.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Maybe because Froch went life and death with lesser fighters? I don’t know who would win at 166, but the fight goes the distance and it would be close.
        Originally posted by DJS View Post
        Would of been a great fight
        Indeed I think it'd have been a very entertaining fight,& I think ggg has a much better chin,but Froch would've been too risky for Ggg pre lottery payday

Comment

Maybe Froch didn’t want the fight. Not sure why he is talking about what would have happened now. GGG fought 4 times in 2013 and 3 times in 2014. Froch fought twice in 2013 beating Kessler and Groves. Then Froch fought again in 2014 in a senseless rematch with Groves. Around 2013-2014, GGG was undefeated and Froch had already lost to Ward and Kessler. Although Froch avenged the loss of Kessler, the book was out in how to beat Froch. GGG had a very good trainer.

Comment

LIL G is one division champ he never took any risks in his career I back Froch to win based simply on the fact lil g wouldn’t move to SMW to take the fight with a retired fighter. I used to be a big fan of golovkin but not anymore

Comment

Bute was always fragile, even in hes amateur days. He was nearly taken out by a journeyman a couple of fights before Froch. And that's Carls best win. I can't see anything that suggests he stops Golovkin. It would be a great fight though. Froch wouldn't go up to fight Cleverly, at the time he said he was too big. So he never left hes own division either. Nice little dig at Khan at the end. Carl's a narcissist, he'll never grow up.

Comment

Froch would have beaten golovkin

Comment

Are you all really this stupid?

“Why is Froch talking about it now?

Anyone here ever heard about boxing reporters and interviews? You know when boxers (current or former) get asked questions on various boxing-related subjects?

It appears unanimously that most people think Froch just decided to talk about GGG out of nowhere and nobody suspects that this is an interview.

I have already suggested to BPP to make interviews as a Q & A like F-Hype. That way slower posters won’t think the boxer has just decided to talk out nowhere.

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Maybe Froch didn’t want the fight. Not sure why he is talking about what would have happened now.
                  Because it’s an interview, where he was asked the question about GGG.

Comment

Not sure who would have won, but for a good part of last decade there's no fight I wished for more.

At the time it had the sense of that unstopable force vs immovable object question.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Easily! How quickly people forget how he was gifted his win over Dirrell in the Super Series. Dirrell easily won 9-10 rounds in that fight. He wouldn’t even be a name otherwise. He wouldn’t have been in the final of that tournament and been yesterday’s news.
                      Ummm Dirrell went 1-1 with GGG. Both times were SUPER close...

Comment

Working...
                      X