Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas: Wilder Doesn't Know How To Fight; Exposed Again For No Fundamentals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Atlas: Wilder Doesn't Know How To Fight; Exposed Again For No Fundamentals

Teddy Atlas thinks Deontay Wilder could learn from what Tyson Fury did before their rematch. Fury replaced trainer Ben Davison with Jevan Steward just before Fury began training camp for their second heavyweight title fight February 22 in Las Vegas. The result of switching trainers couldn't have been better for Fury, who overwhelmed Wilder with physicality and pressure, scored two knockdowns and stopped the previously unbeaten WBC champion in the seventh round at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mark breeland can barely speak in recent interviews i wonder how the hell can that soft spoked dude even be a pro trainer... In the rematch breeland just held the water bottle between all round and barely gave wilder any tactical advice smh... Wilder should have fired breeland and deas years aso... Someone like naseem richardson or robert garcia is who wilder needs...

Comment

Sounds like a solid job application to me.

Comment

Y'all ever seen Teddy Atlas take Moorer's stool?

Y'all ever seen Teddy tell Pov he's going to resurrect his father?

The man's a ****ing clown.

He freaks the **** out during the mid rounds when his guy is letting the other guy tired themselves out. Then gets credit for saying some dumbass **** like he's a worth a **** trainer.

Inversely, a worth a **** trainer like Manny:

You ever seen Manny accost Wlad for not going at a mother ****er even though Wlad's winning by a ****load?

You seen him ***** out Lennox during the Tyson fight even though Lennox was winning?

You ever seen Teddy? Hmm.....So he waits for his man to be in trouble, or to look like he's in trouble for a while, then he puts on a big antics show and says all sorts of nonsense. His man doesn't pick up pace but Holy, Botha, Chagaev or whoever does start to slow and then Moorer or Pov or whoever wins...**** Teddy did mattered did it?

I've never seen Teddy Atlas matter to any HW. Does not change them, does not give them solid advice when in the ****s, does not forsee a problem down the stretch, does not take care of it before it takes care of itself, Teddy Atlas is just a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Y'all ever seen Teddy Atlas take Moorer's stool?

Y'all ever seen Teddy tell Pov he's going to resurrect his father?

The man's a ****ing clown.

He freaks the **** out during the mid rounds when his guy is letting the other guy tired themselves out. Then gets credit for saying some dumbass **** like he's a worth a **** trainer.

Inversely, a worth a **** trainer like Manny:

You ever seen Manny accost Wlad for not going at a mother ****er even though Wlad's winning by a ****load?

You seen him ***** out Lennox during the Tyson fight even though Lennox was winning?

You ever seen Teddy? Hmm.....So he waits for his man to be in trouble, or to look like he's in trouble for a while, then he puts on a big antics show and says all sorts of nonsense. His man doesn't pick up pace but Holy, Botha, Chagaev or whoever does start to slow and then Moorer or Pov or whoever wins...**** Teddy did mattered did it?

I've never seen Teddy Atlas matter to any HW. Does not change them, does not give them solid advice when in the ****s, does not forsee a problem down the stretch, does not take care of it before it takes care of itself, Teddy Atlas is just a ****.
          Teddy telling Gvozdyk that he's not really hurt as long as he believes he isn't hurt, then sending him out to get murdered by Beterbiev

Comment

Scarface talking shyt again. As much as Wilder sucks he can still fight better than you.

How’d u get that scar on your face Ted?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Teddy telling Gvozdyk that he's not really hurt as long as he believes he isn't hurt, then sending him out to get murdered by Beterbiev
              Fantastic add bud! Teddy you silly bear

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsPlanet View Post
                Mark breeland can barely speak in recent interviews i wonder how the hell can that soft spoked dude even be a pro trainer... In the rematch breeland just held the water bottle between all round and barely gave wilder any tactical advice smh... Wilder should have fired breeland and deas years aso... Someone like naseem richardson or robert garcia is who wilder needs...
                I've thought that Breland is suffering from cognitive issues when I first heard him speak at least a decade ago. There's a reason that Deas is the face of that training team. And what does Deas really know? He's just a small timer that struck gold with Wilder. What has Deas done? Did he teach Deontay how to punch hard?

Comment

But he is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I've thought that Breland is suffering from cognitive issues when I first heard him speak at least a decade ago. There's a reason that Deas is the face of that training team. And what does Deas really know? He's just a small timer that struck gold with Wilder. What has Deas done? Did he teach Deontay how to punch hard?
                    Deas is garbage. He has no idea what to do with his lottery ticket.

Comment

Working...
                    X