Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas: Wilder Doesn't Know How To Fight; Exposed Again For No Fundamentals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
    In the first fight Fury was lucky to be on his feet at the end. I back Fury to win the 3rd fight but I think its 70/30 in Fury's favour. Wilder has a sizeable chance.
    The only thing lucky was Wilder leaving with his belt . I can’t see anything sizable in the fight but what a large margin Wilder will get beat again . I don’t see how you can measure the first fight anyway ,it’s the current one you go by .

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
      The only thing lucky was Wilder leaving with his belt . I can’t see anything sizable in the fight but what a large margin Wilder will get beat again . I don’t see how you can measure the first fight anyway ,it’s the current one you go by .
      Every fight counts. If every pro fought each other multiple times there would be NO unbeaten records. Look at every other individual sport. Boxing fans are easily fooled by promoters. Fury has a loss to David Price in the amateurs... Looked poor against those bums on his comeback and against Wallin...

Fury might beat Wilder 7 times out of 10 but Wilder still wins 3 times.

Comment

Throwing wilder in there to beat up bums for 40 fights instead of raising his game 20 fights earlier is what did the damage. It helped stroke an ego while at the same time teaching him absolutely nothing about top level Boxing against top level Boxers.

Hence we ended up watching Wilder completely clueless and completely twatted the 1st time he faced top level Boxer.

Comment

Working...
        X