Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Meltdown! Petition Created To Grant Deontay Wilder Undefeated Record (LMAO!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
    Mayweather is 50-0 why would any of his fans have to petition anything??? but yea one of your boys did lol
    50- 0 lmfao. Lucky. Fraud. Cheated. Gift decisions. Thanks for validating my point on his fan base being a disgusting ignorant bottom feeding bunch of unfortunate life form, lmfao

The greatest fighters in the world had losses. Floyd even beat Manny and still isnt on Mannys level much less Ali Robinson Pernell SRL ...hes a b class fighter that was marketed well. Just like Wilder. Why do you think Floyd retired so much? And only bounces in and out? lol Because hes a coward and cant fight the best. Nobody but his worthless disgusting fan base cares about how much money he makes. lol Point made. And the mass majority of his fan base...comes from areas in scums of America. hence the reason the intelligent level is so slow. And the drop out level rises to grown men like yourself with a 6th grade education...like Floyd who cant read LMFAO LMFAO....Its enjoyable to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
      This coming from a guy with 80k post? I couldnt show a better example Of the pan calling the kettle black . Also how much money did you make Spending 9 yrs of your pathetic life posting 80 thousand times? YP makes $300-400 in superchats every time he goes live , not to mention Adsense, promos, lectures,clothing and music sales. Its safe to say you're old enough to be his dad and he has already made more money than you Ever will. Also why dont you start a youtube channel? Is it because you look like whoopy goldberg with two busted hot links for lips? Keep snorting coke with your welfare friends in subsidize housing larry and hold that L
      Guess we know who young Pharaoh is now..lol damn you mad

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        125 slides of pure COPE lol

People need to realise Tyson Fury is a special heavyweight, just far far superior to Wilder in all aspects of the game.

I thought he was a donkey earlier on in his career but it really is ****ing tough to pick against him in fantasy fights through the eras due to his size, style and reach.

Only guys I would pick as even money against him would be Cassius Clay era Ali, Prime Mike and Lennox Lewis. And Lewis would be the only favourite. Slight favourite
        Right. Lets pretend that Wallen didn't split his face open just two fights ago. Lets also forget that the far far less superior Wilder nearly killed him with his far far less superior power. Fury is the best ever bro.

Comment

This coming from a guy with 80k post? I couldnt show a better example Of the pan calling the kettle black . Also how much money did you make Spending 9 yrs of your pathetic life posting 80 thousand times? YP makes $300-400 in superchats every time he goes live , not to mention Adsense, promos, lectures,clothing and music sales. Its safe to say you're old enough to be his dad and he has already made more money than you Ever will. Also why dont you start a youtube channel? Is it because you look like whoopy goldberg with two busted hot links for lips? Keep snorting coke with your welfare friends in subsidize housing larry and hold that L
          hope that petition works out for you my boy..lmfao....Im a Wilder fan but he got his ass kicked plain and simple...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            50- 0 lmfao. Lucky. Fraud. Cheated. Gift decisions. Thanks for validating my point on his fan base being a disgusting ignorant bottom feeding bunch of unfortunate life form, lmfao

The greatest fighters in the world had losses. Floyd even beat Manny and still isnt on Mannys level much less Ali Robinson Pernell SRL ...hes a b class fighter that was marketed well. Just like Wilder. Why do you think Floyd retired so much? And only bounces in and out? lol Because hes a coward and cant fight the best. Nobody but his worthless disgusting fan base cares about how much money he makes. lol Point made. And the mass majority of his fan base...comes from areas in scums of America. hence the reason the intelligent level is so slow. And the drop out level rises to grown men like yourself with a 6th grade education...like Floyd who cant read LMFAO LMFAO....Its enjoyable to watch.
            Pac benefited from perfectly timed fights that gave him the best chance at winning and weight drained opponents. He was also gifted a couple of wins vs JMM. Please don't tell me you're so stupid that you forgot that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
              Right. Lets pretend that Wallen didn't split his face open just two fights ago. Lets also forget that the far far less superior Wilder nearly killed him with his far far less superior power. Fury is the best ever bro.
              What does any of that have to do with the fact he just beat the dog crap out of Wilder?

Comment

The dude is a gossip whore with no intellect and a serious piece of shlt. A click baiter. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Naw, The G.O.A.T was 50-0 beat Manny and posters like you are still crying about it making petitions..lol...freaking LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Manny got slept by a guy FLOYD PLAYED WITH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Pac benefited from perfectly timed fights that gave him the best chance at winning and weight drained opponents. He was also gifted a couple of wins vs JMM. Please don't tell me you're so stupid that you forgot that already.
                    Weight drained? Who DLH ? 8lbs Cotto 3lbs? When Manny only weighed 147 Once in his LIFE at an official weigh in....LOL

Fought Hatton at his 140 weight class. Margarito with massive disadvantage in weight and size.... when Floyd ducked him.

With all the disadvantages you speak of he sure get in a lot of wars. One would think he would just walk through people and it be one sided. (Like Floyd fights but idiots thinks thats a mark of greatness when in fact its a mark of advantage and deals behind closed doors. You get get the amount of action in made up fights having all the advantages. They are boring fights. Like floyds. You dont get a boring Manny fight. Ask Thruman! Even at 40 lol .....Manny is the TBE! The GOAT....Floyd is the GAOT!

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                      I Young Pharaoh have a 125 slide PowerPoint proving that Tyson fury cheated in both fights versus Deontay Wilder as well as other times in his career as far back as Five years. This has been acknowledged by professional boxers such as Errol Spence, Steve Cunningham, as well as Charles Martin. Main stream media is keeping quiet about this issue Despite being asked by the professional boxers above to investigate because as my PowerPoint will show I believe bigger organizations and main stream outlets conspired against Wilder with their motivation being Of racial bias Which is causing them to blatantly turn a blind eye to Tyson Fury breaking the rules of boxing… Please sign this petition and help us not only preserve the integrity of the sport of boxing but ensure the safety of all fighters in combat sports despite their Ethnicity or racial background. Combat sports are dangerous enough it should not be putting a fighters life in danger beyond the contract that they signed. Tyson fury punched Diante Wilder with his bare knuckles because his left hand was not fully in the glove in both of their fights and he punched Wilder illegally in the back of the head in their most recent fight over 30 times from the third to the sixth round and the referee said nothing even though blows to the back of the head because they can cause instant death to the victim by dislodging the brain from their brain stem. Also Tyson fury has blood on his left hand wrap which matches the blood on the wrist area of his left glove to which his fist was not properly in the glove which allowed him to hit with his bare knuckles outside of the padding. There is no way he would have blood on his hand wraps if his hand was properly in the glove. Tyson fury‘s left glove can also be seen Flopping around in both flights and bending backwards at 90° angles which is literally impossible according to anatomy unless his wrist was broken in both flights. The glove Is flapping because his fist is not completely in it and instead as the images I have shell he leaves his left glove unleased properly so that is loose and he can slip his fist in and out allowing him to strike with his bare knuckles from and unpadded area of the glove. If we allow this to happen this endangers all fighters & will jeopardize the integrity of all combat sports not just boxing. We must be led by VIRTUE & INTEGRITY. Deontay Wilder has wrongfully has his CAREER stolen from him and will no longer have the chance to make history breaking the records he was on the verge of breaking if we allow this. This will impact his mental health and life as a human outside the sport of boxing if we sit back an allow this Heinous act!.....Thank you and much love FAMILY!
                      Damn I thought my English was bad (English is my 2nd language) but this motherfucker makes me look like a English teacher compared to that run on incoherent sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X