Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Meltdown! Petition Created To Grant Deontay Wilder Undefeated Record (LMAO!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    not sure but the disgusting retarded Floyd fans though have many times!
    Mayweather is 50-0 why would any of his fans have to petition anything??? but yea one of your boys did lol

https://www.change.org/p/nevada-stat...est/u/13435852

lol

A new article on ESPN shows that Pacquiao is still seeking punishment for Floyd Mayweather after him using an illegal dosage of IV drips. Even though a possibility of Pacquiao having a go at a rematch again Floyd has been dropped after he retired, Manny still wants the NSAC to do something in light of his illegal use of IV's.

The purpose of this petition is to not say that Mayweather took anything illegal per se. The reason for this petition is to show that we want a fair and even testing ground, a standard that Floyd Mayweather claims to be on. There is proof that Floyd pulled illegal tactics to 'possibly' mask other substances before a fight. We want to know more and that breaking protocols mean that the decision should be overturned.

The hypocrisy that Floyd exudes is crazy. Mayweather presents an unfair playing field to his opponents into before signing to fights. We know that Floyd wanted Manny to sign a contract stating that if both fighters were caught doing PED's or any illegal substances, they will be granted an exemption before the fight. Manny wouldn't go with signing this but the fight wouldn't have happened without this signature.

Either way, the illegal use of IV's were illegal and should be investigated by WADA, as well as the NSAC. Please do not show anymore favoritism towards any fighter than makes you money or protect somebody just because it provides you with benefits

Comment

This young pharoh is just doing this **** for YouTube supetchats he's cashing in on the deluded

Comment

I'm not even sure why an Egyptian would care about Wilder or Fury enough to make a petition.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          A 125 slide power point??? man who is this guy and how empty is his life to make a 125 slide for another man?? This has to be a damn joke...This is down right sad and embarrassing
          125 slides of pure COPE lol

People need to realise Tyson Fury is a special heavyweight, just far far superior to Wilder in all aspects of the game.

I thought he was a donkey earlier on in his career but it really is ****ing tough to pick against him in fantasy fights through the eras due to his size, style and reach.

Only guys I would pick as even money against him would be Cassius Clay era Ali, Prime Mike and Lennox Lewis. And Lewis would be the only favourite. Slight favourite

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            125 slides of pure COPE lol

People need to realise Tyson Fury is a special heavyweight, just far far superior to Wilder in all aspects of the game.

I thought he was a donkey earlier on in his career but it really is ****ing tough to pick against him in fantasy fights through the eras due to his size, style and reach.

Only guys I would pick as even money against him would be Cassius Clay era Ali, Prime Mike and Lennox Lewis. And Lewis would be the only favourite. Slight favourite
            When Fury demolishes AJ, he will not only cement himself as the greatest HW of this generation, he will cement himself as one of the GOATS.

Only haters can deny it.

Comment

Those guys are the worst losers I have ever seen.

Comment

Someone had to make this to mock this guy, I refuse to believe this is true
                Well worryingly its not a joke. These guys are serious, they are in so much pain that thier fighter, thier lover, Deontay Wilder got beaten so bad that they are stooping to a whole new level of low.

If you listen you the LDBC YouTube channels that are begging that you sign this petition to save American boxing. Some have even said this fight is a example of how White people are still trying to rule over blacks so every black must sign tho petition.. Its actually worrying how sad these individuals are.

Comment

thus guy is not LDBC i hope this is a joke as well

Comment

if this is a joke its funny, if its not a joke its really really really funny

Comment

A 125 slide power point??? man who is this guy and how empty is his life to make a 125 slide for another man?? This has to be a damn joke...This is down right sad and embarrassing
                      This coming from a guy with 80k post? I couldnt show a better example Of the pan calling the kettle black . Also how much money did you make Spending 9 yrs of your pathetic life posting 80 thousand times? YP makes $300-400 in superchats every time he goes live , not to mention Adsense, promos, lectures,clothing and music sales. Its safe to say you're old enough to be his dad and he has already made more money than you Ever will. Also why dont you start a youtube channel? Is it because you look like whoopy goldberg with two busted hot links for lips? Keep snorting coke with your welfare friends in subsidize housing larry and hold that L

Comment

Working...
                      X