Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Meltdown! Petition Created To Grant Deontay Wilder Undefeated Record (LMAO!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
    oh you mean the one who moved up two weight classes and was fighting floyd who coulnt make weight himself? Lmfao....

Manny and jmm has always been on the same playing field. Something floyd was to chicken shlt to ever be on with any fighter...lol

hes the oj of boxing. Scum. Like his fans! Lmfao

your knowledge and brain capacity in boxing is worst on the internet. Hence the reason you always get clowned by every fan base. Even floyd fans...

Young pharaoh makes more sense than you..and floyd is no goat. Its gaot you know that...stupid fuker cant even spell lmfao.....

Thats pretty bad when pharaho makes you look stupid. Wow.....
    floyd weighed 146 the ww limit is 147..the same weight he almost killed manny at..what other excuses do you want to use?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
      floyd weighed 146 the ww limit is 147..the same weight he almost killed manny at..what other excuses do you want to use?
      Was that back when you were smoking crack again? The Limit was 144 Dumb PharHoe!

Where do you think the 600k came from. And why didnt Floyd wanna weigh inn night of fight? lol because after his illegal IV usage to mask his PEDs use he added 15 more lbs. wow...You are making yourself look reaaaaaaaaaal stupid...again!

Anyone could see the significant size advantage in the ring. Look like Fury fighting Naoya Inoue. This is where he realized that he can move on and fight 125lb kick boxers and get a way with it .

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Was that back when you were smoking crack again? The Limit was 144 Dumb PharHoe!

Where do you think the 600k came from. And why didnt Floyd wanna weigh inn night of fight? lol because after his illegal IV usage to mask his PEDs use he added 15 more lbs. wow...You are making yourself look reaaaaaaaaaal stupid...again!

Anyone could see the significant size advantage in the ring. Look like Fury fighting Naoya Inoue. This is where he realized that he can move on and fight 125lb kick boxers and get a way with it .
        you still live in Miami?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          It's so sad.. Soo sooo sad its pathetic. Wilder Fans showing why they are the dumbest, most bitter butt hurt delusion fans ever.. Not even Mayweather or Paquio fanboys can touch these guys for thier stupidity. I actually feel sorry for them.

https://www.change.org/p/nevada-stat...-a-44-0-record

I have resisted asking this question til now as I feel the answer is not boxing related at all, but here goes: what in the flying **** is the ldbc and why should I, you, or anyone care what they say?

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            This coming from a guy with 80k post? I couldnt show a better example Of the pan calling the kettle black . Also how much money did you make Spending 9 yrs of your pathetic life posting 80 thousand times? YP makes $300-400 in superchats every time he goes live , not to mention Adsense, promos, lectures,clothing and music sales. Its safe to say you're old enough to be his dad and he has already made more money than you Ever will. Also why dont you start a youtube channel? Is it because you look like whoopy goldberg with two busted hot links for lips? Keep snorting coke with your welfare friends in subsidize housing larry and hold that L
            Funny stuff coming from a cat who apparently knows so much about another dude who doesn't give a damn about you.

Since you know this dudes ballsack better than your own, maybe you can answer my question a post above this one?

Comment

didnt some dumb Manny fans do this as well??? this is hilarious and sad
              Yes. That was hilarious and sad at the same time. Those Pac-tards were something else.
              Last edited by VatoMulatto; 03-19-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

you still live in Miami?
                Yes ! You need a place to stay?

Comment

Working...
                X