Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Meltdown! Petition Created To Grant Deontay Wilder Undefeated Record (LMAO!!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
    What does any of that have to do with the fact he just beat the dog crap out of Wilder?
    That it's Wilder is the point. Did you ever have Wilder highly ranked among the ATG's? If not then I don't know why Fury gets elevated to ATG status based off the win.

Comment

lmfao this is sad, reminds me of the GGG fans who created petitions too lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Weight drained? Who DLH ? 8lbs Cotto 3lbs? When Manny only weighed 147 Once in his LIFE at an official weigh in....LOL

Fought Hatton at his 140 weight class. Margarito with massive disadvantage in weight and size.... when Floyd ducked him.

With all the disadvantages you speak of he sure get in a lot of wars. One would think he would just walk through people and it be one sided. (Like Floyd fights but idiots thinks thats a mark of greatness when in fact its a mark of advantage and deals behind closed doors. You get get the amount of action in made up fights having all the advantages. They are boring fights. Like floyds. You dont get a boring Manny fight. Ask Thruman! Even at 40 lol .....Manny is the TBE! The GOAT....Floyd is the GAOT!
        You really don't know about the weight drains? Lol. You should have spent more time reading about the matchups and less time staring at his calves.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          Naw, The G.O.A.T was 50-0 beat Manny and posters like you are still crying about it making petitions..lol...freaking LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Manny got slept by a guy FLOYD PLAYED WITH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!LMFAO
          Oh you mean the one who moved up two weight classes and was fighting floyd who coulnt make weight himself? LMFAO....

Manny and JMM has always been on the same playing field. Something Floyd was to chicken shlt to ever be on with any fighter...lol

Hes the OJ of Boxing. Scum. Like his fans! lmfao

Your knowledge and brain capacity in boxing is worst on the internet. hence the reason you always get clowned by every fan base. Even Floyd fans...

young Pharaoh makes more sense than you..And Floyd is no GOAT. its GAOT you know that...Stupid fuker cant even spell LMFAO.....

Thats pretty bad when Pharaho makes you look stupid. WOW.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            You really don't know about the weight drains? Lol. You should have spent more time reading about the matchups and less time staring at his calves.
            I forgot more than youll ever know. Why you disagree is youre so concerned in what Floyd wears and how tight is jeans are and how is butt looks in them than the facts. So i guess youre blinded buy your man crush and LDBC train of thoughts like most dlck riders. So i get why you are so stupid. I really do.

All you had to come back with is... You really don't know about the weight drains and Staring at calves LMFAO!!!!! Yep....I got you all fuked up. LMFAO!!!!!

You people are so fuking funny!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
              Damn I thought my English was bad (English is my 2nd language) but this motherfucker makes me look like a English teacher compared to that run on incoherent sentence.
              Hes one of the GAOTs! Like larry but not as bad!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I forgot more than youll ever know. Why you disagree is youre so concerned in what Floyd wears and how tight is jeans are and how is butt looks in them than the facts. So i guess youre blinded buy your man crush and LDBC train of thoughts like most dlck riders. So i get why you are so stupid. I really do.

All you had to come back with is... You really don't know about the weight drains and Staring at calves LMFAO!!!!! Yep....I got you all fuked up. LMFAO!!!!!

You people are so fuking funny!
                What you know is pure BS. You would be better off forgetting all that sh it. Pac was used and abused by Arum. Did you forget that? Floyd played him like an amateur. You probably forgot that too. Ya, Pac is still fighting and doing well, thats good. Unfortunately it's cause he needs to, cause that dumb SOB is broke. I bet when he's back on the streets selling donuts scumbag "fans" like yourself won't even help him. That's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                  hes one of the gaots! Like larry but not as bad!
                  lmfao..............

Comment

What you know is pure BS. You would be better off forgetting all that sh it. Pac was used and abused by Arum. Did you forget that? Floyd played him like an amateur. You probably forgot that too. Ya, Pac is still fighting and doing well, thats good. Unfortunately it's cause he needs to, cause that dumb SOB is broke. I bet when he's back on the streets selling donuts scumbag "fans" like yourself won't even help him. That's disgusting.
                    At least hes not killing his kids mother to save money lol!

Do you see how i got you all over the place? One topic to another. been on this site 16 years and seen plenty of morons like you....lol I know when i got you rattled.

Bob used Manny..yep. And? Floyd fight Manny with a shoulder injury...yep he won. And?

Manny fights for legacy. Floyd has to retire to duck fights and come back for a fraud fight make money leave come back. Fights little 125lb kick boxers. UFC guys who never boxed before. blah blah blah...yeah that makes a fighter great LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only to a idiot the DKSAB like yourself )

Comment

That it's Wilder is the point. Did you ever have Wilder highly ranked among the ATG's? If not then I don't know why Fury gets elevated to ATG status based off the win.
                      No I didnt nor do I rank Fury as an ATG

Comment

Working...
                      X