Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If I Enter MMA Against UFC - I've Got To Do It Guns Blazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hern won't enter UFC - he says he doesn't even like it much in the article. All the money is in boxing still.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
      LMFAO THIS CLOWNS USA BOXING EVENTS ARE 80% EMPTY HAHA IM GUESSING HIS MMA EVENTS WOULD BE 90% EMPTY
      So with you bro. The delusions of grandeur on this failed business man. His motto should be big balls and little business knowledge.

He snuggled up to HBO Boxing and they withered and died. He leached on to DAZN and they are folding like complex origami. He has taken Superstars like AJ, Canelo, GGG and made them mortal men dumbing their skills down against less than mediocre opposition.

Now he is going to spread money even thinner and go after the UFC? Which happens to be as close to a sports monopoly as on will get. So is this Logan Paul vs KSI in the Octagon?

Dana will eat this fool alive. Lol...Where is he getting the talent from? The only people dumber than Hearn are the idiots who keep injecting money in his foolish ego inflated ideas.

Comment

Because it worked out so well for you when you overtook the US boxing market.

Comment

Trying to compete with the UFC in MMA is as ill fated as Zuffa trying to start a boxing promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            So with you bro. The delusions of grandeur on this failed business man. His motto should be big balls and little business knowledge.

He snuggled up to HBO Boxing and they withered and died. He leached on to DAZN and they are folding like complex origami. He has taken Superstars like AJ, Canelo, GGG and made them mortal men dumbing their skills down against less than mediocre opposition.

Now he is going to spread money even thinner and go after the UFC? Which happens to be as close to a sports monopoly as on will get. So is this Logan Paul vs KSI in the Octagon?

Dana will eat this fool alive. Lol...Where is he getting the talent from? The only people dumber than Hearn are the idiots who keep injecting money in his foolish ego inflated ideas.
            Interesting..... 3 years ago you had probably never heard of Eddie Hearn and now he is living rent free in your head and just when you thought you finally evicted him ,he uses his spare key to get back in your head just to take a s#hit and leave again

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Interesting..... 3 years ago you had probably never heard of Eddie Hearn and now he is living rent free in your head and just when you thought you finally evicted him ,he uses his spare key to get back in your head just to take a s#hit and leave again
              Lol...No Christmas Tony, Hearn is in my head just like every other disaster victim I have witnessed.

Remember the video “Banned from TV,”??? Well there was a lady on there rushing to work who stepped into a high speed train.

I can’t get that sweet little professional senior trying to cross the tracks and exploding as the high speed train hit her out of my head either.

Being famous or infamous does not equate to doing something well. It just means the disaster was so prolific that even years later we can’t look away. So what was your point again Hearn defense bot?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Because it worked out so well for you when you overtook the US boxing market.
                Preach brother!!!

Comment

You’d think Hearn would at least try and Get Matchroom USA out the trash and not have to resort to Youtubers before trying talking about taking on the UFC.

I’m assuming Hearn just signed and is about to promote a couple Youtubers in a MMA fight keep things fresh

Comment

Originally posted by fire4231 View Post
                    so with you bro. The delusions of grandeur on this failed business man. His motto should be big balls and little business knowledge.

He snuggled up to hbo boxing and they withered and died. He leached on to dazn and they are folding like complex origami. He has taken superstars like aj, canelo, ggg and made them mortal men dumbing their skills down against less than mediocre opposition.

Now he is going to spread money even thinner and go after the ufc? Which happens to be as close to a sports monopoly as on will get. So is this logan paul vs ksi in the octagon?

Dana will eat this fool alive. Lol...where is he getting the talent from? The only people dumber than hearn are the idiots who keep injecting money in his foolish ego inflated ideas.
                    he conned those dazn clowns into thinking they were gonna be able to sign all the american stars lol... Im guessing he is selling them on that same fantasy but in mma this time....

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
                      he conned those dazn clowns into thinking they were gonna be able to sign all the american stars lol... Im guessing he is selling them on that same fantasy but in mma this time....
                      Lol... fool me once, shame on you. We all know the rest. The English accent must be a con man’s most lethal weapon.

Comment

Working...
                      X