Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If I Enter MMA Against UFC - I've Got To Do It Guns Blazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If I Enter MMA Against UFC - I've Got To Do It Guns Blazing

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport would consider the scenario of entering the world of mixed martial arts - at least during some point in distant future. The Ultimate Fighting Championship [UFC], which is led by it's president Dana White, is by far the leading MMA company in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guy’s ego should be donated to science.

Comment

Make it happen, DAZN/Hearn. UFC needs some solid competition and I don't want to pay PPV fees anymore.

Comment

Yeah, take over MMA just like you took over boxing in the USA.

Comment

LMFAO THIS CLOWNS USA BOXING EVENTS ARE 80% EMPTY HAHA IM GUESSING HIS MMA EVENTS WOULD BE 90% EMPTY

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
            Make it happen, DAZN/Hearn. UFC needs some solid competition and I don't want to pay PPV fees anymore.
            WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU SMOKING LMFAOOOOO..... THIS CLOWN CANT EVEN COMPETE WITH BOXING PROMOTIONS IN AMERICA HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              Guy’s ego should be donated to science.
              HIS HAIR PLUGS WILL BE DONATED TO THE BRITISH BOXING HOF FOR SURE....

Comment

Lol... Hearn has to be on something.

Comment

Hearn enter guns blazing...... I predict he'll be koed in 10 seconds ��
                  Last edited by J-MO91; 03-13-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Hearn would be laughed at even more!.....continue please.

Comment

Working...
                    X