Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If I Enter MMA Against UFC - I've Got To Do It Guns Blazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol dana white has a better chance of succeeding in boxing, Hearn has zero shot in MMA, look how many times Oscar De La Hoya failed he even had Donald Trump and his son as key investors of Affliction MMA and they never took off.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      You’d think Hearn would at least try and Get Matchroom USA out the trash and not have to resort to Youtubers before trying talking about taking on the UFC.

I’m assuming Hearn just signed and is about to promote a couple Youtubers in a MMA fight keep things fresh
      With you bro, they just released the video of Logan Paul getting slept by a UFC fighter.

Hearn clearly has him sparring in that direction for a reason. Hearn is going to type cast himself as the home for You Tube circus acts. Nothing else is selling or generating publicity for him.

Comment

“But I love what UFC have done as a brand, I love their expansion into territories. I’m jealous because they control the sport and the fighters and the fighters are basically told who they’re going to fight. In boxing, it’s exactly the opposite, they tell us.“

And that just really sums up the hearns and slaveroom.....

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Yeah, take over MMA just like you took over boxing in the USA.
          Lol yep! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
            So with you bro. The delusions of grandeur on this failed business man. His motto should be big balls and little business knowledge.

He snuggled up to HBO Boxing and they withered and died. He leached on to DAZN and they are folding like complex origami. He has taken Superstars like AJ, Canelo, GGG and made them mortal men dumbing their skills down against less than mediocre opposition.

Now he is going to spread money even thinner and go after the UFC? Which happens to be as close to a sports monopoly as on will get. So is this Logan Paul vs KSI in the Octagon?

Dana will eat this fool alive. Lol...Where is he getting the talent from? The only people dumber than Hearn are the idiots who keep injecting money in his foolish ego inflated ideas.
            The Divine Presence itself must have been channeled through you for this one....excellent post

Comment

With you bro, they just released the video of Logan Paul getting slept by a UFC fighter.

Hearn clearly has him sparring in that direction for a reason. Hearn is going to type cast himself as the home for You Tube circus acts. Nothing else is selling or generating publicity for him.
              I’m down

Turn buddy into a 2 sport headliner. Modern Day Bo Jackson / Deon Sanders , Give a Couple Straps and can Go around Challenging Other Youtubers or Random D list Cekebrities

they’ll spin a f.ucking wheel to decide if it’s going to be Boxing / MMA , throw a couple of World Champions on the Undercard ( Just to let everyone know you Respect the Sport of Boxing and this should be taken Seriously ) and have that Carnival travelling 4-5 times a year to different city’s & countries each time out and take on Youtubers from different categories, 1 time it’ll be a guy who Plays Fortnite , Next time out pick a Dad that enslaves and films his child to Review Toys ,After that To Show that he’s a equal opportunist and anybody can get it , slap a chick around who does Makeup Tutorials and show the World who’s the Greatest Youtuber in the history of YouTubing.

Yeah no Circus to see here folks( Don’t mind the Bearded Lady or Dancing Monkey walking in with These Guys) this is serious business and a legit sporting competition, these guys have each trained for a week and half.

F.uck the fact I could even go on this Tangent and its not completely out of realm of Possibilitiy , shows how much of a joke promoting this is and that I seriously need some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Yeah, take over MMA just like you took over boxing in the USA.
                Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
                LMFAO THIS CLOWNS USA BOXING EVENTS ARE 80% EMPTY
                Originally posted by J-MO91 View Post
                Hearn enter guns blazing...... I predict he'll be koed in 10 seconds
                BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Lol...No Christmas Tony, Hearn is in my head just like every other disaster victim I have witnessed.

Remember the video “Banned from TV,”??? Well there was a lady on there rushing to work who stepped into a high speed train.

I can’t get that sweet little professional senior trying to cross the tracks and exploding as the high speed train hit her out of my head either.

Being famous or infamous does not equate to doing something well. It just means the disaster was so prolific that even years later we can’t look away. So what was your point again Hearn defense bot?
                  BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Dana will eat this fool alive.
                    This right here ^

Comment

Originally posted by fire4231 View Post
                      lol... Fool me once, shame on you. We all know the rest. The english accent must be a con man’s most lethal weapon.
                      dazn owns 60% of matchroom usa anyway lol

Comment

Working...
                      X