No announcement yet.

I'd pick Fury over any HW in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    If Fury did indeed look like crap, why is the entire boxing universe praising him? I'm confused?
    Erasing what the universe thinks, what is your unbiased (HA !) 1-10 score of his performance (10 being a thing of beauty. No fouls, 90% connect rate, etc) ????

Comment

I can picture it now......

Fury vs AJ -
      (AJ somehow manages to lean down on Fury's back 5x a rd and rabbit punch him to the canvas......)

Fury fans would be ok with this.

Comment

Fury is widely acknowledged as the most skilled HW in the world, as well as being #1 so you're in the minority I'm afraid.

Joshua got dominated and knocked out 8 months ago by a fat Mexican who was nowhere near the top 10

He fought wide eyed and scared in the rematch, when fat blob Ruiz managed to close the distance, AJ wanted nothing to do with him.

When 6ft9 270lb Fury is next to him and threatening to him serious harm, AJ will s*** his pants.

Fury will mentally destroy him before they even get in the ring.
        Those of us who have actually boxed are in the minority. Fury doesn't even throw clean combinations to be more skilled than Josh.

Fury got his eye battered and was almost stopped by a Swedish cabbie about 3-4months ago. Ruiz didn't close the distance, Josh did it for him by fighting the wrong fight and trying to go for a knock out to please the fans. He corrected that in the rematch.

Josh will beat Fury and reopen the cut when they fight.

Comment

Yes, id pick fury over any heavyweight in history. You made him underdog 3 times and he won all of them. So lesson learnt is don't underestimate him he is clearly better than you thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Erasing what the universe thinks, what is your unbiased (HA !) 1-10 score of his performance (10 being a thing of beauty. No fouls, 90% connect rate, etc) ????
            Find me a single, credible boxing journo or pundit who called it a "crap" performance....

I'll wait....

Comment

Find me a single, credible boxing journo or pundit who called it a "crap" performance....

I'll wait....
              How did you not read the 1st few words ?????

Edit -
              The gif was more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Those of us who have actually boxed are in the minority. Fury doesn't even throw clean combinations to be more skilled than Josh.

Fury got his eye battered and was almost stopped by a Swedish cabbie about 3-4months ago. Ruiz didn't close the distance, Josh did it for him by fighting the wrong fight and trying to go for a knock out to please the fans. He corrected that in the rematch.

Josh will beat Fury and reopen the cut when they fight.
                Fury will smash AJ's glass jaw to little bits. It's probably an easier fight than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  How did you not read the 1st few words ?????
                  Sorry i missed you post.

I'd call 10/10. He battered, dominated and destroyed an unbeaten 5yr long-reigning champion who everyone picked to knock him out, including yourself.

Comment

Fury will smash AJ's glass jaw to little bits. It's probably an easier fight than Wilder.
                    All of a sudden Fury is a power puncher? I'm confident AJ would give Fury far more problems than 1-dimensional Wilder did.

Comment

Sorry i missed you post.

I'd call 10/10. He battered, dominated and destroyed an unbeaten 5yr long-reigning champion who everyone picked to knock him out, including yourself.
                      A person can win in an ugly fashion. Which perfectly describes Fury's performance.

But people are so engrossed with the winning part. So enamored with the TKO part. Not caring about what actually happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X