Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Wilder's been uncharacteristically quiet. Soul might be at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Then why did Wilder finish the fight on his feet? In addition, why couldn't Fury keep him on the canvas after those two knockdowns?

I'll tell you why it's because both those knockdowns were flukes. One was from a rabbit punch behind the head and the other was from a slip.

Yet Fury pillow-fisted punches couldn't finish him anyhow and why? It's because he can't hit. That's why.

I've never seen a heavyweight take those many clean flush punches to the head and never went down and was still kept throwing back punches of his own in the process which is unheard of.
    He was out on his feet. Many fighters have died like that. Just be grateful that they threw in the towel. Wilder is a glorified bum killer and as soon as he stepped in the ring with a true boxer, ... .... but it is the costume's fault doe.

Comment

What a freakin' idiot this Eddie Hearn character is? It's been just a little over 24 hours since the fight and now he's already talking shit.

No one has ever taken Wilder's soul. He still has lots of fight and spirit left in him. If it were not so then he could have easily took the easy route by tapping out, taking a dive or worse quitting on his stool but yet he chose to take the asswhooping instead like a man.

He stood courageously in the trenches right in front of Fury while eating his best shots while still firing back punches of his own; Even as the fight was being stopped. Do you know why?

It's because he wanted to die in the ring. He was hoping that Fury would do the honors but he couldn't because he lacked the power to do so.

Wilder is a true soldier who possesses the balls of which we've never seen before in the history of the Heavyweight division.

That's what he meant by going out on his shield. They don't get any ballsier than that. The man displayed a tremendous amount of championship heart and chin in that fight
      He did show heart, but this is a cunt who made a career out of literally trying to kill old men and over matched journeymen in the ring then gloating about watching them twitching on the canvas.

The towel came in too early for me.
      Last edited by kafkod; 02-24-2020, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Then why did Wilder finish the fight on his feet? In addition, why couldn't Fury keep him on the canvas after those two knockdowns?

I'll tell you why it's because both those knockdowns were flukes. One was from a rabbit punch behind the head and the other was from a slip.

Yet Fury pillow-fisted punches couldn't finish him anyhow and why? It's because he can't hit. That's why.

I've never seen a heavyweight take those many clean flush punches to the head and never went down and was still kept throwing back punches of his own in the process which is unheard of.
        Well actually he hit the deck twice officially and should have had another KD called against him when the ropes held him up.

You’re thoroughly deluded if you think there aren’t heavyweights who havesurvived greater punishment than what Wilder got on Saturday night.

On one hand you’re bigging up Wilder for taking a beating but on the other hand you’re saying Fury is pillow fisted. Surely going seven rounds with Fury isn’t a big feat then

And please stop with the back of the head nonsense as it’s a lame excuse that has been shown to be false.
        Last edited by NaijaD; 02-24-2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
          Wilder is a total fraud and always was, but rigged fake fights fooled you and many other fools. For some reason Wilder was sacrificed this weekend. Maybe Haymon ran out of money and can't buy his fixes anymore. Arum could not be bought. Wilder showed his true colors this weekend, he's a true fraud pretender with no talent. No skill. Haymon fixed him to a fake belt and ten fake defenses.
          You are a very bad troll. As a matter of fact, you are a below average D- minus troll. First, you said the fight was rigged in favor of Wilder. Now you say that the fight was rigged in favor of Fury. I think you are confused Bro. Please make up your mind! However, I find you to be quite the jester and an hilarious dude

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            He did show heart, but this is a cunt who made a career out of literally trying to kill old men and over matched journeymen in the ring then gloating about watching them twitching on the canvas.

The towel came in too early for me.
            Me too; I was ready for Deontay to knock Fury clean the fuck out! Fury was gassing by punching himself out. Had the fight gone into the later rounds Wilder would have taken him.

As a matter of fact, many of Wilder's fans have the same train of thought as you. They thought the towel came in too early too; Which is why many of them are signing a petition to have Mark Breland fired for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post

On one hand you’re bigging up Wilder for taking a beating but on the other hand you’re saying Fury is pillow fisted. Surely going seven rounds with Fury isn’t a big feat then

And please stop with the back of the head nonsense as it’s a lame excuse that has been shown to be false.
              It was both Wilder's chin and huge championship heart coupled with Tyson's lack of punching power. It took Fury seven rounds to do to Deontay Wilder what it took Luis Ortiz to do to him in just one.

Also, go back and watch the replay. That first knockdown was clearly the result of a rabbit punch behind the head which fucked Wilder up for the rest of the fight. It's on YouTube. Go judge for yourself. It was from an illegal punch. Even Wilder protested it was he was hitting the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                No he didn’t, he called Wilder a gladiator on his Instagram story. That’s very classy considering what Wilder said about him after he lost.
                Yeah, but I bet he called him a disgrace "to the superior black race" in a DM 😙

Comment

You are a very bad troll. As a matter of fact, you are a below average D- minus troll. First, you said the fight was rigged in favor of Wilder. Now you say that the fight was rigged in favor of Fury. I think you are confused Bro. Please make up your mind! However, I find you to be quite the jester and an hilarious dude
                  It was not rigged for Fury. But this time for the first time in Wilder's career it was not rigged for him.

Fury beat Wilder's a55 fair and square this time. First time he was clearly bought off. Fury could beat Wilder with one hand, we saw the wide disparity in talent on Sat night. Now Fury has Arum ESPN protection and leverage against Haymon fixing.

Comment

What a freakin' idiot this Eddie Hearn character is? It's been just a little over 24 hours since the fight and now he's already talking shit.

No one has ever taken Wilder's soul. He still has lots of fight and spirit left in him. If it were not so then he could have easily took the easy route by tapping out, taking a dive or worse quitting on his stool but yet he chose to take the asswhooping instead like a man.

He stood courageously in the trenches right in front of Fury while eating his best shots while still firing back punches of his own; Even as the fight was being stopped. Do you know why?

It's because he wanted to die in the ring. He was hoping that Fury would do the honors but he couldn't because he lacked the power to do so.

Wilder is a true soldier who possesses the balls of which we've never seen before in the history of the Heavyweight division.

That's what he meant by going out on his shield. They don't get any ballsier than that. The man displayed a tremendous amount of championship heart and chin in that fight.
                    LOL. Fury absolutely did take his soul. Wilder looked genuinely scared of him after round 1 when he realized fury is not playing this time. Fury SONNED him. He's his daddy for life. Wilder got dominated, manhandled and mauled in front of the entire world after talking so much shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
                      Yeah, but I bet he called him a disgrace "to the superior black race" in a DM 😙
                      Nah from what I’ve seen on social media that’s what some of Wilder’s LDBC type fans have said since he supposedly let them down during black history month after all the promises he made etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X