Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Wilder's been uncharacteristically quiet. Soul might be at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    That's Joshua and Fury. Make no mistake, Hearn hates it when Fury takes aim at him and his Daddy. I hope Fury ratchets it up.
    Nah, Hearn and Fury have both confirmed that they also call each other. Billy Joe Saunders has also confirmed they're alright with each other in private and he is Fury's best mate. Fury trolls Hearn at 4am on facebook live.

Hearn was quite open about how he wanted Fury to win this weekend too. There isn't really genuine hatred here.

Nothing like the Team Wilder/Hearn dynamic which is much more personal.

edit:

No doubt Fury will make Hearn squirm in the build up to any fight though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      What a freakin' idiot this Eddie Hearn character is? It's been just a little over 24 hours since the fight and now he's already talking shit.

No one has ever taken Wilder's soul. He still has lots of fight and spirit left in him. If it were not so then he could have easily took the easy route by tapping out, taking a dive or worse quitting on his stool but yet he chose to take the asswhooping instead like a man.

He stood courageously in the trenches right in front of Fury while eating his best shots while still firing back punches of his own; Even as the fight was being stopped. Do you know why?

It's because he wanted to die in the ring. He was hoping that Fury would do the honors but he couldn't because he lacked the power to do so.

Wilder is a true soldier who possesses the balls of which we've never seen before in the history of the Heavyweight division.

That's what he meant by going out on his shield. They don't get any ballsier than that. The man displayed a tremendous amount of championship heart and chin in that fight.
      Spot on bro joshua just stood passively in the corner allowing the ref to stop it, wilder was returning fire like a beast. Kenny jumped in wilder showed no sign of quitting. Ima brit but I'll always respect wilders courage in there. True warrior hope to see him back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        To be honest I don’t expect any Joshua fans, Hearn or social media associated with Joshua to go easy on Wilder, I think he actually believe he would never lose. Am not sure why he and his LDBC fans were kicking Joshua whilst he was down, Joshua losing meant money loss for Wilder but he and his fans celebrated like it was Wilder that won.

So now I would expect him to take the same sort of humble pie, at the end of the day this is HW boxing, one punch can change everything and it sure did on Saturday night. You could tel his ego was hurt by the post fight interview. And am not so sure what his LDBC fanatics would do now!!!
        Wilder knew he was a fraud and he would never fight Joshua, they were trying to destroy his rep. The plan by Haymon was to never fight Joshua but to try to assassinate his rep and steal his glory with fake KOs. Wilder is a POS. Haymon is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
          Wilder knew he was a fraud and he would never fight Joshua, they were trying to destroy his rep. The plan by Haymon was to never fight Joshua but to try to assassinate his rep and steal his glory with fake KOs. Wilder is a POS. Haymon is worse.
          You can *** off you dog nonce, all your shiet threads saying the fix was in etc before the fight what happened to all that then? You should be banished from the internet you big stiff idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            What a freakin' idiot this Eddie Hearn character is? It's been just a little over 24 hours since the fight and now he's already talking shit.

No one has ever taken Wilder's soul. He still has lots of fight and spirit left in him. If it were not so then he could have easily took the easy route by tapping out, taking a dive or worse quitting on his stool but yet he chose to take the asswhooping instead like a man.

He stood courageously in the trenches right in front of Fury while eating his best shots while still firing back punches of his own; Even as the fight was being stopped. Do you know why?

It's because he wanted to die in the ring. He was hoping that Fury would do the honors but he couldn't because he lacked the power to do so.

Wilder is a true soldier who possesses the balls of which we've never seen before in the history of the Heavyweight division.

That's what he meant by going out on his shield. They don't get any ballsier than that. The man displayed a tremendous amount of championship heart and chin in that fight.
            Wilder is a total fraud and always was, but rigged fake fights fooled you and many other fools. For some reason Wilder was sacrificed this weekend. Maybe Haymon ran out of money and can't buy his fixes anymore. Arum could not be bought. Wilder showed his true colors this weekend, he's a true fraud pretender with no talent. No skill. Haymon fixed him to a fake belt and ten fake defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              “Fury lacked the power”

That’s the last thing Wilder fans should be saying but by all means provide more trolling material.
              Then why did Wilder finish the fight on his feet? In addition, why couldn't Fury keep him on the canvas after those two knockdowns?

I'll tell you why it's because both those knockdowns were flukes. One was from a rabbit punch behind the head and the other was from a slip.

Yet Fury pillow-fisted punches couldn't finish him anyhow and why? It's because he can't hit. That's why.

I've never seen a heavyweight take those many clean flush punches to the head and never went down and was still kept throwing back punches of his own in the process which is unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                Wilder had PLENTY to say about Hearn, and Joshua. So he is now fair game. As people have said Joshua is too classy for that and has already shown love to both fighters. Hearn clearly gonna be another story though, he finds himself hilarious and loves the sounds of his own voice so.....

Saying that, Wilder fully deserves it. He's shown no class, takes himself way too seriously and set himself up to look an idiot - pride comes before a fall, and Tyson Fury made him fall a number of times, so now he's gonna have to show his mettle and earn the respect he thinks he's owed back. Same way Joshua had to, while Wilder told him to retire / change trainer / leave matchroom / questioned his heart / said they're not made the same etc etc etc

Lol, karma is a cruel mistress - BombZquad!
                Can we change it to Bumsquack quack qua... Sorry, I had my delay pedal on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  Spot on bro joshua just stood passively in the corner allowing the ref to stop it, wilder was returning fire like a beast. Kenny jumped in wilder showed no sign of quitting. Ima brit but I'll always respect wilders courage in there. True warrior hope to see him back soon.

Comment

Unfortunately for Wilder he gave it loads about Joshua and Hearn. So it's tough poo if it starts to come back on him now from those very same people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                      I agree.

AJ spat out his gum shield and accepted the stoppage. Wilder would never do that.

I believe once you basically accept defeat and quit once, you will do it again. Boxing history shows that.

Chisora did an interview yesterday and said if you’re basically not prepared to go to dark places and almost die in the ring, you can’t beat Tyson Fury. That’s bad signs for a guy like AJ who spat out his gum shield v Ruiz.

The fact is Hearn knows he can’t afford AJ to lose again unless it’s in the biggest money fight that can be made. Hearn’s not a ****** man, he knows if Ruiz can knock AJ out, then there’s more fighters that can and probably knows it’ll happen again at some point. So Hearn wants that huge Saudi money for the Fury fight before someone flattens AJ again.

That’s not knocking AJ and saying he’s no good and gonna get knocked out etc..i’m just stating how Hearn see’s it. If he wants the biggest fight possible, he can’t gamble with AJ much longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X