No announcement yet.

So last night's fight broke BoxingScene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Gang members in chicago do it every single day. And then they actually shoot each other after threatening each other on facebook and instagram or twitter.

It happens. Every single day. And the world can read it.

The world can be crazy, man.
    I guess you are right. Makes it very easy for law enforcement. Threaten someone on the internet and then do it. Not the sharpest tools in the shed!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I was thinking about those two myself yesterday. Great minds think alike.

Lennox Lewis and Sugar Ray Leonard are the absolute worst. They should never be allowed bear a broadcast microphone.

I swear those two injure my soul when I listen to them LOL. On the other hand, Andre Ward used to bore me also, but he has truly found his groove over the years behind the mic. It was like he used to be shy behind it, like he was uncomfortable, but now he is just so natural at it.

Comment

I thought it was just me.

And we had Eddie bots saying this fight has no hype...nobody is interested or even talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
          I thought it was just me.

And we had Eddie bots saying this fight has no hype...nobody is interested or even talking about it.
          Two guys I play hockey with ordered the fight. I didn’t even know they watched boxing.

Comment

I'm currently in Hungary, yet getting Hungarian ads. How does that work?

Comment

It broke boxingscene and wilder's vag

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Just like MayPac.

Pay me and I'll be happy to get them set up with load balancing on the cloud.
                Nice. You a Cloud / infrastructure Engineer ?

You thinking have an ngnix front end and hosting on AWS ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Is this site ever going to upgrade so that it can handle the traffic of a big boxing event?

The times when it could be attracting new posters and new eyeballs for ad revenue?

No *****, it was good up until the co-main event.Not the first time either their IT department needs to get their ***** together.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    You have nothing to do with the sites revenue, mind your own business . Isn't it hard enough coming up with lies to post because that acquires additional thinking and that HAS to be taxing for you .
                    What kind of statement is this ? If anything THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE INCREASED TRAFFIC POST FIGHT, unless of course they don't care about the lost ad revenue because people cant log on.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Man Lennox is hard to listen to. He is like nails on a chalkboard of boredom behind the mic. Pure gibberish. Could you imagine he and Ray Leonard commentating a fight at the same time?

Lennox: "Good right hand by Wilder. He has a good right hand."
                      Ray Leonard: "Was it a jab right hand? The jab is very great for boxing."
                      Lennox: "He threw it while holding his left hand up."
                      Ray: "Man I love the jab. Boxing is 90% mental"
                      Lennox: "I heard he sparred on his birthday."
                      Ray Leonard: "Did he eat cake in the form of a jab?"
                      Lmfaoooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X