Collapse
No announcement yet.

So last night's fight broke BoxingScene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's great it broke. As there are 10 million threads saying the same things.
    If it was up the whole time there would be 11 million threads saying the same things.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
      That was a strange reply to your comment. Is that a troll?
      In more ways then one, fat ********** pretends he has mafia connections and threatens to murder people on here. Says he has links to the police in Memphis to monitor a poster that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Pipe down, fat boy.

You had nothing to do with Wilder losing. It was all Tyson Fury.
        Lets post pics and see whos fat you idiot ? Im a former national strength champion and body builder ,you have to be a special kind of ****** and like I said id murder you if I could get away with it ,but my profile dpoesnt allow that because im actually connected to people ….you DOPE and going after chickens is a NO /NO on a advertised social media platform but im sure that ME in the middel of boxing and kick boxing champions on my Sig.......

Comment

It's funny I haven't been around in a while, but I can remember that happening on not just big, but huge fights. Last nights even must have done pretty good.

Comment

Seemed like someone was DDoS attacking the site or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              In more ways then one, fat ********** pretends he has mafia connections and threatens to murder people on here. Says he has links to the police in Memphis to monitor a poster that says it all.
              Thanks. It's sad that these forums cannot do a better job of filtering the nonsense that some posters spew. Such is life, I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I assumed it had to do with idiot robbie putting stream links into the fight thread
                I saw that on the round-by-round thread. How hateful of Wilder do you have to be to stoop to that level?

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
                That was a strange reply to your comment. Is that a troll?
                juggernaut666 is nuts. The following post summarizes some of the crazy claims he has made:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post20370254

Comment

Hosted by Cloudflare so I'm surprised the site went down. I guess it was just an insane amount of traffic. Whoever owns this website got a nice payday last night.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                    It's funny I haven't been around in a while, but I can remember that happening on not just big, but huge fights. Last nights even must have done pretty good.
                    It used to happen on every single big fight night without fail.

ever since I started coming here.

Comment

juggernaut666 is nuts. The following post summarizes some of the crazy claims he has made:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post20370254[/QUOTE]

Is that a joke? Did he really claim all of that? Wow! I have heard of insecurity issues but that is next level!

Comment

Working...
                      X