Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Fury dared to be great what a legend!
    Green K.

Well said.

Leave a comment:

• LoadedWraps
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    It was a mauling by Fury, a great performance.

Fury is the first fighter of note Wilder has faced, and it showed.
    Fury was able to outbox him in their first meeting, and beat him up in their second. Wilder had no answer to being backed up. He looked lost as early as the 2nd round.

Shout out to Bayless for a poor performance, as feared.

A massive night for Fury, and I hope they skip the 3rd fight and a Joshua fight can be sorted out for all the belts..as that would be big, big event.
    Well said. Good post.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Hit the jackpot indeed. Fury is the golden goose, the cash cow.
    - -AJ $50-70 mil per fight.

U boys earn fry worms.

Leave a comment:

• LoadedWraps
    replied
    Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Had to watch the fight on a smartphone while traveling. Not here to argue with anyone, all I have to say is:

What a fight!

Uncle Bob sure hit the jackpot

Hit the jackpot indeed. Fury is the golden goose, the cash cow.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    He was probably at the hospital dude his eardrum looked to be ruptured after the first knockdown. What can I say except well done to Tyson Fury did something I didn't think he could although there was some rabbits punches he took the fight to Wilder and connected with a lot of clean solid shots his equilibrium was shot after the 3rd round they could've stopped the fight earlier to be honest but everyone talking **** about Wilder at least he tried man went out on his shield not like Joshua who walked back his corner with no response the corner threw in the towel wasn't his decision so you can't even compare the 2. I thought Fury won the first fight but was ok with the draw the 2nd fight I thought Wilder was going to win via KO or Fury by decision but was a good entertaining fight either way. Wilder's not finished either just lost to the better man that night happens he still has that equalizer and he can still hurt anyone with 1 shot.
    - -AJ already in his corner when the ref waved it off.

The only towel was lining U shorts.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post
    Great fight. Not what i expected which makes it better... I wish wilder would have not been that guy after he lost, then leave his trainer and manager to talk after the fight... I remember him talking ill of another certain boxer when they lost...

So does this put the top three as fury, joshua then wilder?
    - -AJ obviously #1, Fury #2.

Boxrec has Deyonce between Fat Andy @#5 and Dillian Whyte who he's been ducking-

https://boxrec.com/en/ratings?sex=M&...eight&offset=0

Leave a comment:

• uppercut510
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the trainer thing is WAAAAAY overblown

not throwing the trainer under a bus... just saying that Fury learned little/nothing new in one short camp

the style-change was all Fury... in both thought and deed
    ok well maybe im wrong

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    fury did his thing, i hear his trainer is talking retirement; fury better pay that man more money because with that style I dont see anyone beating him

the trainer thing is WAAAAAY overblown

not throwing the trainer under a bus... just saying that Fury learned little/nothing new in one short camp

the style-change was all Fury... in both thought and deed

Leave a comment:

• uppercut510
    replied
    fury did his thing, i hear his trainer is talking retirement; fury better pay that man more money because with that style I dont see anyone beating him

Leave a comment:

• FlyingFJ
    replied
    Congratulations to Tyson Fury. If he fights like this, no one will be able to beat him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X