Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    Originally posted by Verus View Post
    Fury has every reason to want a 3rd fight with Wilder. The 3rd fight brings a ton of money for him and will be easier than this one. Deontay looked like a rank amateur. He lacks basic skills and has no defense...easy pickings for elite-level fighters.
    Let's not forget Fury has never defended a belt... How do you even get far in your career and never defend a belt? That is an acheivement

You can never write someone off after one perfomance. Boxing is littered with trilogies that went one way then the other.....

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by petero View Post
    How ya doing Elie

Hey Peter Fury! You need to send Hughie to 'Kronk' Gym. Based on Tyson's thievery this past Saturday, I'm sure that their boxing program is similar to your 'winning by any means' criteria but unlike your new women's amateur school they are true professionals.

By the way Savannah Marshall is a bum.

Leave a comment:

• petero
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm fed-up with you Gypsy-Bum and all your fans! WAR DEONTAY WILDER!!!
    How ya doing Elie

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    The first KD was clearly to the back of the head, but you rarely see a ref actually call this illegal foul. They'll call a low blow, kidney shot, headbutt. They'll miss a few ...but they'll eventually call one, and allow an affected fighter the 5 minute recovery. The detection rate for back of the head blows is almost non-existent.

Sometimes its dismissed by the ref as the victim's fault, for turning his head. Other times though, its a foul, its simply a no-call. The victim complains, the ref ignores it, and often starts the count if there's a KD, to add insult to injury. I dont think I've ever seen a ref wave off a KD due to a back of the head blow, and allow the guy 5 minutes to recover. You might a well delete the foul from the rulebook, its rarely detected and enforced .
    - -U very Slo.

Deyonce ducked into the punch. Bayliss was installed to protect U boy, and he did deduct a Fury pt , but the beatdown continued.

What grade U in this year?

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied

Judging how sharp Deontay's left hook came back in this clip and how animated Bomsquad was when Bayless stopped the fight, I think he was resting against the ropes getting his second wind. Too bad the team panicked and threw in the towel, maybe Deontay should fire Mark Breland.
    - -I'll take Breland over U and the rest of those clowns any day.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    He told AJ to come forward and he turned and looked at his corner what don't you get from that wtf is "lining u shorts" type in English please.
    - -We get U back in U BigBoy trainers after U towel liner failed in U shorts.

AJ was concussed, but U boy bleeding out of every hole he had. AJ back on top and U boy still needs tending...Duh!

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

Judging how sharp Deontay's left hook came back in this clip and how animated Bomsquad was when Bayless stopped the fight, I think he was resting against the ropes getting his second wind. Too bad the team panicked and threw in the towel, maybe Deontay should fire Mark Breland.

Leave a comment:

• JP Marra
    replied

I'm fed-up with you Gypsy-Bum and all your fans! WAR DEONTAY WILDER!!!
    THE GREAT Heavyweight hope of a desperate culture. A true fraud, that represents entitlement and failure.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -AJ already in his corner when the ref waved it off.

The only towel was lining U shorts.
    He told AJ to come forward and he turned and looked at his corner what don't you get from that wtf is "lining u shorts" type in English please.

Leave a comment:

• dibzvincent143
    replied
    Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    AJ vs Fury for all the marbles and the losers Wilder vs Ruiz can try to get back in the mix by fighting each other.
    The winner of wilder vs ruiz can take on the loser of aj-fury so that we can have a definitive 2nd and 3rd placer. But that’s it. I hope fury comes out on top, and have a farewell fight after his win over aj.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X