Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Had The Money, Now I'm Here For My Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this dude acting like he legitimately won a title? Dude is trash.

Comment

Martin is a classic case of wasted talent. Has the size, the power, just doesn’t seem to take training seriously enough to have a S&C programme, dietician, and just seems way too gun shy and easily intimidated

Comment

"...had the money"?
        Is he broke already?

Comment

Funny that Washington is getting a bigger purse than this "former champion".

Comment

This has "draw" written all over the place, and I have even bet on it.

Comment

Heck, Michael Grant would knock these two chumps out in the same night.. even now, and I think he's still fighting. Gerald Washington is big but he's really quite shti. If Martin even struggles then just hang em up, son.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                "...had the money"?
                Is he broke already?
                He never had any money. Hearn pays in peanuts and promises. What mega promotion was martin ever in?

Comment

Can everyone please remember that both Fury and Wilder picked Martin to beat Joshua...

Please never listen to their predictions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Can everyone please remember that both Fury and Wilder picked Martin to beat Joshua...

Please never listen to their predictions again.
                    After watching the Andy episodes, how he beat AJ in N.Y. city on the square. Then watching the Hearn operate, with a special stadium and monster ring in jabooty. I'm thinking Martin had a shot, outside of London with no meddling.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      After watching the Andy episodes, how he beat AJ in N.Y. city on the square. Then watching the Hearn operate, with a special stadium and monster ring in jabooty. I'm thinking Martin had a shot, outside of London with no meddling.
                      Wilder and Fury picked Ruiz to win the 2nd fight too and told Joshua he should never go back in against him on his comeback. They said Joshua had no chance because he quit in the first fight.

I told you they know nothing about boxing. I'd include AJ in that too - he gets almost every prediction wrong too - I feel sorry for Fury tonight because AJ picked him to win. Kiss of death!

Comment

Working...
                      X