No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Athlete of The Decade - NOT LeBron James

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    lebron can walk into a room full of strangers and everyone would run to lebron..

floyd on the other hand can walk into a room full of strangers and no one would really care about it.
    Sounds like you've never been to Vegas during fight week. Floyd is an international brand that doesn't need sponsors to raise his profile or bank account. That's something Lebron James cannot say.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Its boring enough to watch a fight by Floyd much less a 32min reel of content about the most boring fight that ever lived.
      With well known frail hands he has nearly the same KO ratio as Manny , have a think about that because its very deep when go under the surface on a fight to fight basis.

I spent 25 yrs with a woman and just split and you hold more grudges, its amazing to me how you can be so full hate, I keep saying it, you have internal issues .

Comment

• Floyd don’t talk about people trying to help you, smdh..

Last edited by markther; 02-17-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          With well known frail hands he has nearly the same KO ratio as Manny , have a think about that because its very deep when go under the surface on a fight to fight basis.

I spent 25 yrs with a woman and just split and you hold more grudges, its amazing to me how you can be so full hate, I keep saying it, you have internal issues .
          Nothing you said made sense. No wonder your girl left you. Poor girl had to deal with your ignorance for 25 yrs.... you should be ashamed putting her through that

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            To be fair neither of them are.

Not even in the top 10.
            To be fair that's why they don't let idiots like you vote if you don't think LeBron is even tho 10.

I don't care about Floyd. He should stay in his lane on this one. He's the boxer of the decade and that's where it ends.

Comment

• floyd was declared the WARRIOR OF THE CENTURY BY THE WBA (Woman.Beaters.Association)

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                Comment of The Month....that ghetto clown couldn't even close the deal with chilli that girl from TLC...turd has no game
                Haha.... Thank you. Even Miss Jackson aborted his kids cos she realises how much of a fraud lil' turd moneystealer really is. Good for her!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  LeBron didn’t have the option of hiding until the others teams stars got old.
                  Who the F is LeBron? I know it's some American sport, is he a big deal in America? Like an American Freddie Flintoff?

Comment

• ^^^^^

He’s a huge deal in Asia as well. The way I would describe LeBron is as someone who would have dominated any sport he picked up. Tennis, boxing, soccer, baseball. If The Purge ever happened in real life then he’d be cruising down the street with the heads of MMA champions mounted on the hood of his car. One of the better athletes the world has ever produced. A guy who will do whatever it takes to win.

Comment

• Floyd no one doubts that you were once a phenomenal athlete. However, your time is up. Dont spend your time hating on the next. Lebron time will be up one day as well. Move with gratitude with the opportunity God bestowed upon you.
                      Your legacy will never be forgotten-rest in that!

Comment

Working...
                      X