No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Athlete of The Decade - NOT LeBron James

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxrec View Post
    Athlete of the decade is simple. LeBron could be successful at Any sport he ever plays, plain n simple. His 8 NBA championships and complete control of a league filled with the most athletic guys on the planet show his dominance. Floyd hasn’t had a real fight since 2015. Although what he was able to do during 2010-2015 was truly remarkable. LeBron has been the most dominant athlete over the last 10 years and I’m a fighter. BJ Flores.
    2011= Dallas Mavericks 4–2 Miami Heat - LOST
    2012= Miami Heat 4–1 Oklahoma City Thunder
    2013= Miami Heat 4–3 San Antonio Spurs
    2014= San Antonio Spurs 4–1 Miami Heat - LOST
    2015= Golden State Warriors 4–2 Cleveland Cavaliers - LOST
    2016= Cleveland Cavaliers 4–3 Golden State Warriors
    2017= Golden State Warriors 4–1 Cleveland Cavaliers - LOST
    2018= Golden State Warriors 4–0 Cleveland Cavaliers - LOST

Floyd Mayweather: 50-0
    Last edited by j.razor; 02-17-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      They should have had a cross-sport competition. Let Floyd play a little one on one against Lebron on the court, then let Lebron put on the gloves and get in the ring with Floyd. My money is on Lebron for both.

Floyd is nowhere close to Lebron in popularity or positive influence over their respective sport.
      There is no one on one in basketball & I bet you Floyd drops LeBron with a body shot.

Comment

J razor with Floyd's balls in his mouth like a good hoe. Fighting a 3 round exhibition fight in japan or a UFC fighter dont make you fighter of the decade. T rex berto was no good fight either. You a hoe j razor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Five division world champion Floyd Mayweather disagrees with the decision by the Associated Press to name NBA superstar LeBron James as the Male Athlete of the Decade. During an interview with Drink Champs, the 42-year-old Mayweather disagreed with the viewpoint that James was the better athlete of the recent decade.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          LOL whut. Go to China or India and ask them who is LeBron, then ask the same question about who is Floyd, I bet the answer Pacquiao instead LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            What's the truth? This guy retired from the sport yet he's still there jumping up and down insisting to the world that he's not only the best fighter of all time (farcical enough), but the best athlete of the decade. He's not that either, but, even if he was, why not let the world say so instead? Its beyond pathetic that he still needs to thump his chest and toot his own horn into his 40's. Floyd Mayweather is the most insecure athlete I have ever observed.
            Nah, the world "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" so why would you expect the world to say anything? Ya'll are the insecure ones. Ya'll mad Floyd can & did thump his chest & he has every right to cuz he is proven.

Comment

CLOWN of the Decade!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                There is no one on one in basketball & I bet you Floyd drops LeBron with a body shot.
                Ha, wow. You're really doubling down, aren't you?

Comment

Floyd DID fight the best out there

Not all of the fighters he fought were at their "best" when he fought them re tard!
                  Last edited by True That; 02-17-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Yes he does, he's that good.
                    Yeah that's why he got it right ?

Comment

LeBron has done FAR FAR MORE both in and out of the game then anyone but Kareem.

Floyd is Floyd, always self promoting like a game show host.

Comment

Working...
                      X