Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Hopkins, Devin Haney Exchange Words Over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, days before the fight, the GBP strategy is an old tactic. Mention someone (Tank) of high interest, while fighting someone of low interest (Fonseca). Once the fight is over, go ahead and announce the fight (Linares) that was always gonna happen anyway! The Haneys are telling B-Hop, they're ready to make that fight now! B-Hop is telling them, "let's marinate!"

The only problem with Mr. Haney's statement, "send the offer," is that your son is "The Champ!' Your co-promoter, MatchRoom has DEEP pockets! You make the offer! Get DAZN involved, if necessary!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-15-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      True!!!! neither one has beaten anyone of significance. Thats Why Garcia is putting him last in the list.
      Garcia is a Golden Boy prospect. And to be clear, at the moment that's ALL he is. A prospect with a lot of followers on Instagram.

B-Hop is Golden Boy management. That means he represents and speaks for Garcia.

B-Hop in this clip specifically said that the reason Haney was named last is because Haney is the best out of all of the options. Go back and watch it again.

This is not just random people saying that Haney is the toughest challenge, Garcia's own damn management is saying that. Because it's true.

It doesn't matter how much kidbazooka hates the black fighters and rants. As I'll demonstrate now.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      IRyan just blew away Duno in seconds a guy many here go back and look said was gonna beat Garcia he was too much and look what happened

And both Duno, Foncesa are better fighters than anyone Haney has beaten yet you have Haney acting like he has a Canelo type resume already.
      See this right here is proof that you've been swayed by the DAZN hype machine.

Reference this post where I asked the question after Garcia/Duno, when the DAZN called Duno "a young Manny Pacquiao" despite having beaten nobody:

Just curious. Who rated Duno as a top contender?

Call me crazy, but you didn't chime in back in November ranting and raving over Duno. What changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
        Point is, you’re just as biased.
        Point is you're an idiot with reading comprehension problems. I said neither has proven themself. So where is the bias? Thanks for showing how ignorant you are. I don't have to waste time with you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          You’re afraid of that?
          Bwhahahahahah
          Why are you posting quotes out of context from two completely different post? I've never seen that before lol.

Comment

I like both fighters. Haney speaks like an intelligent young man. Garcia is special; did any of you see all the young women in the crowd last night? Dude brings em to the arena like moths to a flame. Garcia needs to step up a bit, so does Haney. Will be a big, big fight when it happens.

Comment

In other words, Ryan Garcia is a superstar but not so much that GBP would feed him to Devin Haney. That’s what Bernard Hopkins and his stuttered speech alluded to.

Comment

if Haney is unproven and beaten no one, why won't Garcia just expose him? Better than beating another patsy.

Comment

Garica vs Haney will never happen. Garcia is being manufactured to being a money franchise for GB and Haney is too much of a risk. Hopkins is clearly in protect/duck mode for the future franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Garcia is a Golden Boy prospect. And to be clear, at the moment that's ALL he is. A prospect with a lot of followers on Instagram.

B-Hop is Golden Boy management. That means he represents and speaks for Garcia.

B-Hop in this clip specifically said that the reason Haney was named last is because Haney is the best out of all of the options. Go back and watch it again.

This is not just random people saying that Haney is the toughest challenge, Garcia's own damn management is saying that. Because it's true.

It doesn't matter how much kidbazooka hates the black fighters and rants. As I'll demonstrate now.

See this right here is proof that you've been swayed by the DAZN hype machine.

Reference this post where I asked the question after Garcia/Duno, when the DAZN called Duno "a young Manny Pacquiao" despite having beaten nobody:

Just curious. Who rated Duno as a top contender?

Call me crazy, but you didn't chime in back in November ranting and raving over Duno. What changed?
                    Both need wins on their record to get the people interested. I agree with Bhop. Not just get two unproven fighters in the ring to see whos better than who. Just because the got a beef to settle from the amateurs isnt gonna be good for both of their careers to fight now. Who is better than who is yet to be seen.
                    Nobody can say that until they are battle tested. And Garcia fighting Linares is good test. Linares you have to KO Or hes gonna win type of fighter. Real good test with a live dog that bites. We gonna see like we did when Tank went up a live dog in Gamboa. He didnt shine and didnt look good. And id pick Linares to beat Gamboa btw .
                    Haney defiantly got a better Am record than Garcia. But that 2 and 1 deal they got going on is over. And neither one of them had a KO in the AM's either. So its gonna be interesting to see how they get to each other. If they do.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Point is you're an idiot with reading comprehension problems. I said neither has proven themself. So where is the bias? Thanks for showing how ignorant you are. I don't have to waste time with you anymore.
                      Comprehension is fine. You came in rushing to defend Haney because someone questioned his resume. Everyone is asking the same question about Haney since he has not proven anything either. Your reply came with an exclamation in “hell” as if to say it’s ridiculous to ask who Haney has fought. You didn’t say both were unproven until later.

Comment

Working...
                      X