Comments Thread For: Video: Hopkins, Devin Haney Exchange Words Over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I’ll answer then you answer me.

Both guys are still up n coming but Haney acts like he’s the ****t like he’s accomplished ally already when he hasn’t, Ryan just blew away Duno in seconds a guy many here go back and look said was gonna beat Garcia he was too much and look what happened and now Foncesa who went 12 with Farmer and 8 with the supposed best lw chubbs yet Ryan stops him in 80 seconds the facts are there stop letting the hate blind you.

And both Duno, Fonseca are better fighters than anyone Haney had beaten yet you have Haney acting like he has a Canelo type resume already.
    I already said neither has beaten anybody significant. So stop lying.I don't need to answer anything. Foncesa was knocked out three years ago by Tank when he was coming up. He's nothing not a journeyman now. This was no real test for Garcia. Duno was not a serious test or even a ranked fighter. Stop pretending that those were significant wins because they weren't. Neither was better than Haney's last two opponents.

They should fight and prove who's the superior fighter. But apparently you're afraid of that.

Ryan Garcia has proven nothing yet and his resume reflects that. But you're swinging on his nuts too hard to admit it. Nothing you said is based on reality.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 02-15-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      I already said neither has beaten anybody significant. So stop lying.I don't need to answer anything. Foncesa was knocked out three years ago by Tank when he was coming up. This was no real test for Garcia. Duno was not a serious test or even a ranked fighter. Stop pretending that those were significant wins because they weren't. Neither was better than Haney's last two opponents. They should fight and prove who's the superior fighter. But apparently you're afraid of that.

Ryan Garcia had proven nothing yet and his resume reflects that. But you're swinging on his nuts too hard to admit it. Nothing you said is based on reality.
      Again you’re wrong.

Foncesa, Duno and ****tt maybe even Velez are better fighters than anyone on Haney’s resume and you know it.

Again keep it real.

Comment

Mad? LOL Uh..no This is not an emotional issue. You asked a question and I answered it.
        You answered dudes question like this, “ Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten?”. Instead of answering, you deflected and emphasized it. The reason why people are asking who has Haney beaten is because some people are acting like he’s leagues above Garcia. He’s not. They are growing at the same rate. People are acting like Haney blows him out right now, but based on what? Neither guy has world class opposition yet. But let’s not pretend one guy is so much more advanced than the other because it’s not true. Asking who Haney has fought in regards to be seen as superior is a fair question.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
          You answered dudes question like this, “ Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten?”. Instead of answering, you deflected and emphasized it. The reason why people are asking who has Haney beaten is because some people are acting like he’s leagues above Garcia. He’s not. They are growing at the same rate. People are acting like Haney blows him out right now, but based on what? Neither guy has world class opposition yet. But let’s not pretend one guy is so much more advanced than the other because it’s not true. Asking who Haney has fought in regards to be seen as superior is a fair question.
          So? What does that have to do with being mad? The reason why I asked him that question because I know that poster has a history with an agenda. What does that have to do with you?

I already said Haney hasnt proven himself yet either and nobody in this thread even said anything about Haney blowing him out when he posted that. So what's your point?

Comment

Comment

Again you’re wrong.

Foncesa, Duno and ****tt maybe even Velez are better fighters than anyone on Haney’s resume and you know it.

Again keep it real.
              You couldn't keep it real if you're life depended on it. Garcia beat a fighter Tank and Farmar beat years ago. Foncesa hasnt had a significant win since he lost to either of them. He's a journeyman. Garcia proved nothing.

Comment

So? What does that have to do with being mad? The reason why I asked him that question because I know that poster has a history with an agenda. What does that have to do with you?

I already said Haney hasnt proven himself yet either and nobody in this thread even said anything about Haney blowing him out when he posted that. So what's your point?
                Point is, you’re just as biased.

Comment

Haney has better moves, Garcia seems to have the better punch. I like them both in the ring. I won't make a pick yet, but Haney is on the DL.

Comment

Haney looking like an entire clown.. begging the prospect for attention.. sad & pathetic..

Comment

Again you’re wrong.

Again keep it real.
                      Originally posted by Joseph5620 View Post
                      . But apparently you're afraid of that.
                      You’re afraid of that?
                      Bwhahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X