No announcement yet.

Fury agrees Wilder bigger puncher than Mike Tyson ,Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
    This is a silly idea. Let’s not talk about the power of a world champion heavyweight? With power?
    Well let's not talk of his prowess until he kos mercer, toney, vitali type chin. Other than that ko parker, ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I think people need to stop discussing Wilders power until he fights all the best. Fight fury, josh, Ortiz, Whyte, usyk, Joe Joyce and dubois then we can talk
      He has fought Fury and Ortiz

It’s Joshua and Fury not fighting the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        He has fought Fury and Ortiz

It’s Joshua and Fury not fighting the top guys.
        No, i meant wilder needs to fight and ko iron chins.
        and if iron chin fighters say he can punch then we are onto something

Comment

Wilders right hand is brutal, yes. But theres been many fighters more dangerous than him when you look at their overall offensive skillset in comparison. Guys that could end a fight with a wider range of punches from both hands, hurt you to the body etc and who were just better all round boxers in addition to having good power.

Comment

But we need to see him against someone who is already thought of as tough before we know he can crack

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              You think Haye got caught with a full power Klitschko right hand in their fight? He did not or he would have gone down.
              Neither of them got hit with a full power Wilder right hand either.

Tyson got grazed in the 12th round and went down.

How do you know whether Wilder hit Haye with a "full power" shot?

If he had, Haye would've been in a hospital.

Like I said, these guys are in gyms every day of their lives, they know how to gauge who's powerful, better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                Neither of them got hit with a full power Wilder right hand either.

Tyson got grazed in the 12th round and went down.

How do you know whether Wilder hit Haye with a "full power" shot?

If he had, Haye would've been in a hospital.

Like I said, these guys are in gyms every day of their lives, they know how to gauge who's powerful, better than you.
                Grazed? Grazed wtf you smoking?

No need to exaggerate and make Wilders power out to some mythical status. Wlad probably has more 1 punch KO's than Wilder does. People talk about Wilders power because that's all he has.

Comment

The ONLY way to truly test it would be with science.

KO Ratios can be misleading.

Comment

I think wilder is up there and his ratio is crazy he is def an all time puncher but I have yet to see wilder have as nicer knockout or throw a harder punch than lennox landed on rahman in the rematch . ( iam not saying lennox is a harder puncher overall but I have never seen wilder throw a shot like that ....that being said imagine wilder had that kind of form behind his shots ,it would be insane ) . That knockout was one of the best I have ever seen . There are more impressive feats as rahman wasnt a great fighter but p4p that right hand that night was one of the most savage things I have ever seen , iam not sure fury would have gotten up from that one . Lennox in that fight was something else . So focused iam.not sure h2h any heavyweight in history would have stood up to him and that 2 punch combo. Again if wilder had that form the power he has which is already insane and all time would have been out of this world, straight from a differnt planet . Lennox was def not the hardest puncher of all time . I dont think he would come up in most peoples top5 ( even at heavy ) , but I have never seen wilder throw or land a punch like that and unfortunately for wilder Rahman is better than anyone hes ever stopped . Maybe not head to head but legacy wise and that's kind of sad . Going off natural ability I'd have to say its between wilder shavers and foreman . Going off the sweet science and sheer power I think that shot lennox landed on rock and more importantly the form was something else . Iam not sure I could name one fighter who could have stood up to that and there have been some fighters since then .

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Grazed? Grazed wtf you smoking?

No need to exaggerate and make Wilders power out to some mythical status. Wlad probably has more 1 punch KO's than Wilder does. People talk about Wilders power because that's all he has.
                      People who've been hit by both say that Wilder hits harder than either KLitschko & it's not even close.

So, what are you smoking?

Comment

Working...
                      X