Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think You'll See Canelo Alvarez At 160 Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astounding. Remember how long it took him to move up a whole 5 pounds from 155 - 160? How he needed to "grow into 160" despite weighing in well over 170 on fight days. Yet now making 160 will be tough for him after only 3 fights in the division. Such a mystery as to how cutting weight is suddenly going to be such a big challenge for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Good point guy thinks spike o sullivan is from Ghana hahahahahaha
      The guy before a fews months ago was. Is that “never” fight blacks count doe???

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Stfu

Those bruthas are scared ****less that’s why charlo turned down the highest payday of his career ***** move at its finest.

And Andrade can stay fighting d level bums.

Now tell you’re black fighters to grow some balls and stop fighting bums.

Either way don’t matter cuz canelo ****ks them all up��
        Uhhh...Mayweather. Just sayin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Astounding. Remember how long it took him to move up a whole 5 pounds from 155 - 160? How he needed to "grow into 160" despite weighing in well over 170 on fight days. Yet now making 160 will be tough for him after only 3 fights in the division. Such a mystery as to how cutting weight is suddenly going to be such a big challenge for him.
          Yeah but Hurd and Jermall would weigh “well over 170” on fight night. Lol. How old is Hurd, Jermall and Canelo. Canelo ventured to 160 in 2017. This is a pop quiz for you!

Comment

word on the street alvarez cannot make 168 look for alvarez to drag fighters at 160 drag them up to 175 then impose a rehydration limit

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              The guy before a fews months ago was. Is that “never” fight blacks count doe???
              Hahahaha man's crazy for real bro.

Comment

I agree. I think Canelo fights at 168 from now on and eventually gives up all 160 pound titles. GGG, Andrade and Jermall will have to go to 168 if they are to fight him. He left 175 and is not going back there to fight Beterbiev or Bivol. I am just guessing on this and time will tell if I am correct but I think Canelo will only fight at 168 from now on. He is too small for 175 and can no longer comfortably make 160 so I think Hearn is correct.

Comment

Its rediculous to think 5'8" career jmw-mw Canelo can't make 160 anymore just because he didn't drain water weight for one single fight like he normally would.

He has told everyone that he can make 160 still just fine,but due to nothing Canelo has said nor implied nor his trainers either who have all said the opposite, somehow because Hearn "thinks" this it means its true to some.

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
                    Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
                    He just fought Daniel Jacobs last year you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      did you even read the article ?
                      hearn is speaking as a fan, and so are you i guess...
                      anyways hearn(the fan) thinks canelo wont go straight from 175 back to 160, one fight at 168 before going back to 160...

Comment

Working...
                      X