Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think You'll See Canelo Alvarez At 160 Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think You'll See Canelo Alvarez At 160 Again

Eddie Hearn can't say with conviction who he thinks Canelo Alvarez will fight next. Hearn hopes Alvarez decides to box one of the two super middleweight champions he promotes, Billy Joe Saunders or Callum Smith. The British promoter also realizes that Alvarez's handlers at Golden Boy Promotions have had conversations with representatives for Ryota Murata, which could lead to Alvarez facing the Japanese star in his home country.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is Hearn always talking about Canelo as if he were his fighter?

Hearn is a very good promoter, one of the best. But he should focus more on his own fighters.

Comment

I don't see it either. That's just too much of a difference. I can envision Alvarez fighting at 168 next and then MAYBE dropping back down to 160. But I don't think he can continue to rotate between 3 weight divisions that often. The Callum Smith fight at 168 interests me because of the backstory and world title on the line. Canelo beat Callum's brother Liam, and Callum would have a chance to avenge his brother's defeat. If it's not GGG, then Callum at 168 would be solid.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is beefing up

Comment

Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
            Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
            I think Jamie Mungia beat him to it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I’m glad both of you are seeing the trend.....Golden Boy know what they are doing

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
                Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
                Then why are they still trying to fight Charlo then dumb @ss???

They’ve already offered him sht ton of $$$$ Charlo countered back he wants $20 million.

Give him $12-15 million and bring on CanCharlo 5-2-2020

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  The last guy he JUST beat was from Ghana??? This dumb fuk probably thinks he was white too doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    The last guy he JUST beat was from Ghana???
                    The last guy he beat was white and most of the guys he has lately too. But yes, as you said, Charlo flat out ducked Canelo for more money than Charlo has ever made. And Canelo has already proven himself and can fight whoever he wants.
                    Last edited by richardt; 02-07-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X