Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think You'll See Canelo Alvarez At 160 Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
    Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
    Stfu

Those bruthas are scared ****less that’s why charlo turned down the highest payday of his career ***** move at its finest.

And Andrade can stay fighting d level bums.

Now tell you’re black fighters to grow some balls and stop fighting bums.

Either way don’t matter cuz canelo ****ks them all up��

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      The last guy he beat was white and most of the guys he has lately too. But yes, as you said, Charlo flat out ducked Canelo for more money than Charlo has ever made. And Canelo has already proven himself and can fight whoever he wants.
      My bad I forgot about Spike. But the guy before wasn’t white but does that really even matter??? I don’t wake up thinking what race is these top boxers going to duck today???

Comment

Disnt he just beat jacobs the one charlo didnt wana fight not sure I understand that he wont fight any african american fighter jacobs is better than the charlos

Comment

If Canelo doesn`t plan to fight top 160 or top 175 guys, I don`t care.

Comment

Originally posted by strumvargas View Post
            Disnt he just beat jacobs the one charlo didnt wana fight not sure I understand that he wont fight any african american fighter jacobs is better than the charlos
            Maybe Jacobs isn’t black enough or ghetto enough for that idiot???

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
              Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
              Like someone already pointed out but wasn’t Jacobs black??? Or is that not “black” enough??

Comment

I can see Saunders throwing a fight for 8 figures. Saunders is a gypsy joke doing nothing. Smith just lost to a 2nd rate midget, he better cash out ASAP before he loses his fake 0. Both fights have no heat. Hopefully they are forced to fight each other instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  My bad I forgot about Spike. But the guy before wasn’t white but does that really even matter??? I don’t wake up thinking what race is these top boxers going to duck today???
                  Me either but I dont get why Charlo would turn his back on such a huge payday against Canelo. The fact that team Canelo tried as hard as they could to fight Charlo, offering a ton of money, tells me there is no way someone can say Canelo didnt try to get a top fighter in Charlo ......but Charlo walked. And that is on Charlo. That tells me Charlo did not want to lose that zero.
                  Last edited by richardt; 02-07-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    The last guy he beat was white and most of the guys he has lately too. But yes, as you said, Charlo flat out ducked Canelo for more money than Charlo has ever made. And Canelo has already proven himself and can fight whoever he wants.
                    Good point guy thinks spike o sullivan is from Ghana hahahahahaha

Comment

"They’re talking to Murata as well, which is a strange choice, but I could see how it works with Japan and stuff like that."

Is that any stranger than BJ Saunders vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres? What about Charles Adamu? Did we really need to see Smith face Hassan N'Dam and John Ryder? I mean, Ryder did lose to Rocky Fielding.

Comment

Working...
                      X