No announcement yet.

Canelo vs GGG 2 1080p 50Fps No Commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
    Canelo whooped him good. 8-4 for canelo. No controversy at all. The right guy won the fight.
    What you really mean is the guy you were rooting for won so you are happy. You scored the fight 8 rounds to 4 for Canelo. Horrible bias scored card. How to you explain that the Vegas judges who are famous for being generous to Canelo on the cards and one even gave him a draw with Mayweather, scored the fight 7 rounds to 5, 7 rounds to 5 and 6 rounds to 6 in Canelo's favor instead of 8 rounds to 4 like you had it????? Are you saying the judges were unfair to Canelo? Most neutral viewers think GGG clearly won the first fight and edged out the second fight and there is much controversy even if you are happy your man won.

Comment

Thanks!

This video makes it even more clear that Canelo won. No lampley sucking off GGG and ignoring Canelo, no lederman's scorecard,etc. Just pure boxing with no bias interjected. Even the great Devin Haney noticed the bias

Last edited by mcdonalds; 02-02-2020, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Just your wrong opinion. GGG won it in the late rounds is what most viewers think. Even one of the Canelo loving judges had it a draw and most of the world thought GGG edged it out. There is a hell of a lot of controversy over this fight and an immediate rematch was called for THE CHAMPION loses but a razor thin split D in the other guy's boxing home town. In any other city outside of Mexico or US states close to Mexico and GGG would have won.
        GGG winning is your opinion, Canelo winning is a FACT

Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          Some guy named Mario says the Mexican won. That must make it true. Nothing to see here boys. Close shop and go home.
          Never said that at all in this thread. Do I think he won? Yes. Did I, at any point, whether in this thread or in the information on the YouTube page tell people who think otherwise that they're wrong or attempt to force my opinion on anyone? I did say that no one is likely to change the opinion of another who sees/believes/thinks opposite to oneself strictly through forum writing. If someone watched that and changed their opinion, either way, that's cool. If someone watched and said after "man awesome fight. Glad I gotta watch it." That's even better as that is the main reason why I made it. I like boxing. I would imagine you do too, and regardless who you or i think won the fight, I would imagine if ever you cared to watch again you prefer doing so with version such as this. I apologize for bringing this too the forum for others as I was unaware of there not being anything to see here. This being mostly on account of my name being Mario.
          My fault guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
            Never said that at all in this thread. Do I think he won? Yes. Did I, at any point, whether in this thread or in the information on the YouTube page tell people who think otherwise that they're wrong or attempt to force my opinion on anyone? I did say that no one is likely to change the opinion of another who sees/believes/thinks opposite to oneself strictly through forum writing. If someone watched that and changed their opinion, either way, that's cool. If someone watched and said after "man awesome fight. Glad I gotta watch it." That's even better as that is the main reason why I made it. I like boxing. I would imagine you do too, and regardless who you or i think won the fight, I would imagine if ever you cared to watch again you prefer doing so with version such as this. I apologize for bringing this too the forum for others as I was unaware of there not being anything to see here. This being mostly on account of my name being Mario.
            My fault guys.
            You better be sorry.

Comment

Nah, I was jus clowning. It was a close fight and I wish there could have been a third. Wish that turning commentary off was an actual option when I’m watching a fight. Not sure why no one has ever tried that out.

Comment

7-5 or 8-4 ggg

ggg won both fights but was robbed. shame.

Comment

Nah, I was jus clowning. It was a close fight and I wish there could have been a third. Wish that turning commentary off was an actual option when I’m watching a fight. Not sure why no one has ever tried that out.
                  Well, dammit. Now I feel bad. Not the way I thought it'd play out. Sometimes, well lots of times sometimes (smooth) context is lost in text conversion. Yep, that's what happened. Friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
                    Well, dammit. Now I feel bad. Not the way I thought it'd play out. Sometimes, well lots of times sometimes (smooth) context is lost in text conversion. Yep, that's what happened. Friends?
                    Yeah. It’s all good. Wise to have your defences raised at all times when exploring alien terrain.

Comment

Yeah. It’s all good. Wise to have your defences raised at all times when exploring alien terrain.
                      Defend yourself at ALLLLLL times, let's get it on!

Comment

Working...
                      X