No announcement yet.

Canelo vs GGG 2 1080p 50Fps No Commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
    Sarcasm over the fact that he who said it never did it, and I put it there after the Kovalev fight was announced I believe it was. I just thought it was funny that instead of an Alvarez vs GGG3 fight, Canelo was, in effect, doing the thing Team GGG said I they'd do but balked on doing in the long run. Now, to be fair, maybe it was just Able saying it?
    Dude, long story short, please come back from the deep end out yonder in left field
    Can't you just go along and let him think he solved a mystery? He's always been solving the mystery, from within four padded walls, you see

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
      Can't you just go along and let him think he solved a mystery? He's always been solving the mystery, from within four padded walls, you see
      Well, I like to live up to this reputation in my real life of being a crabby fun hater

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        ''154-168'' doe in ur sig
        my super clean HBO audio video source
        https://youtu.be/YGecc-RYo1k?t=14540

Comment

Well, I like to live up to this reputation in my real life of being a crabby fun hater
          Understood, same affliction. Crabballz in dis thang mayn!

Comment

Tbh i've watched this fight 3times, I think Canelo won 7-5 or even 8-4

Power punch > Jabs

Great fight anyway.

Comment

GGG's Right hand in the 10th rd, the one that gave Jim Lampley a hard on, while a big punch, nothing came after, literally nothing in the big volley/salvo of GGG's that came after it did anything, although I have been told and read that he almost knocked Canelo out right there, all i see is a whole bunch of slipped punches, then GGG gets frustrated to the point of trying to backhand Canelo, that misses too
              Yeah it was a good shot but the way people describe it you’d think canelo was out on his feet. If he was badly hurt he wouldn’t have been able to slipn the next 7 punches

Comment

if PPV's gave the option to block commentary I would've purchased more of them. i don't need nobody "breaking down" sht to me. I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                  Canelo whooped him good. 8-4 for canelo. No controversy at all. The right guy won the fight.
                  Just your wrong opinion. GGG won it in the late rounds is what most viewers think. Even one of the Canelo loving judges had it a draw and most of the world thought GGG edged it out. There is a hell of a lot of controversy over this fight and an immediate rematch was called for THE CHAMPION loses but a razor thin split D in the other guy's boxing home town. In any other city outside of Mexico or US states close to Mexico and GGG would have won.

Comment

7-5 GGG. Amazing fight.

Comment

Such a great fight. I have GGG winning 7-5

Comment

Working...
                      X