No announcement yet.

Canelo vs GGG 2 1080p 50Fps No Commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs GGG 2 1080p 50Fps No Commentary

Dinking around with some video editing software of late. Took the audio of what I think was the English international feed out, then laid atop that video the audio for the fight sans commentary I came across a few whiles ago. Last, if you are unaware as to how to make the video quality 1080p go click the gear at the bottom right and select it. Easy Peezy...

It was a good fight, wasn't it? such a pity that, if one of the fights should have been a draw, would be this one.

Comment

Nice, awhile back I was trying to harvest every variation of both fight broadcasts off p2p etc. Another one for the collection

Comment

Canelo whooped him good. 8-4 for canelo. No controversy at all. The right guy won the fight.

Comment

Nice, thanks! I love fights with good live audio and no commentary. Hard to find though. Last one I watched was GGG-Lemiuex DAZN rewind on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_k8cDCV1E

Comment

6-6 with grainy quality

12-0 canelo with hd quality

Comment

GGG's Right hand in the 10th rd, the one that gave Jim Lampley a hard on, while a big punch, nothing came after, literally nothing in the big volley/salvo of GGG's that came after it did anything, although I have been told and read that he almost knocked Canelo out right there, all i see is a whole bunch of slipped punches, then GGG gets frustrated to the point of trying to backhand Canelo, that misses too
              Last edited by Mario040481; 02-02-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Canelo landed the cleaner harder shots in both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  It was a good fight, wasn't it? such a pity that, if one of the fights should have been a draw, would be this one.
                  It's funny to me how we as people very rarely are capable of changing someone else's long held opinion that is contrary to one's own, especially through no other manner than writing comments on internet forums and the like, yet here we are, always trying to do it. Funny animals we humans can be. Also, it is too bad more people don't say what you did there, "It was a good fight" It was a good fight. Both fought their heart out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                    Canelo whooped him good. 8-4 for canelo. No controversy at all. The right guy won the fight.
                    The fact that you even have to say there was no controversy says it all, really.

What you actually mean is that you thought Canelo won.

Comment

Working...
                    X