Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Up To Me - I'd Fight Usyk, Wilder-Fury Winner in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Funny how EVERY expert has Fury Ranked at Heavyweight #1-3

Speaking of cherry picks gone wrong...

Did AJ QUIT or get TKO'd??? Most felt he QUIT!!! Which you know is the worst thing you can call a boxer.
    Most experts said Fury had no chance in fact Showtime had a dozen of them on a panel from Cooney to Bowe and not one picked Fury and thought it was a farce but still sold the fight talking about Joshua ? Ha

It doesn’t matter what most feel, AJ easily won the rematch and would do again. You cry babies said he couldn’t box but then called him a runner by out boxing Ruiz , meanwhile which Wilder actually does avoid any inside fighting and is afraid to throw in volume because his balance is so poor until he lands a shot in 99% of his fights ? Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-25-2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Most experts said Fury had no chance in fact Showtime had a dozen of them on a panel from Cooney to Bowe and not one picked Fury and thought it was a farce but still sold the fight talking about Joshua ? Ha

It doesn’t matter what most feel, AJ easily won the rematch and would do again. You cry babies said he couldn’t box but then called him a runner by out boxing Ruiz , meanwhile which Wilder actually does avoid any inside fighting and is afraid to throw in volume because his balance is so poor until he lands a shot in 99% of his fights ? Ha
      And you guys make it seem like AJ beat a PRIME Ali instead of a PRIME Butterball Turkey

Comment

Sure, okay.

And then the big but...

Comment

Joshua: If Up To Me - I'd Fight Usyk, Wilder-Fury Winner in 2020

Answer: It is up to you, AJ. Dump some of that stupid belt(s), fight Usyk straight away. Who is stopping you? It is Joshua that is fighting in May/June, then will fight Usyk later. So, when does he intends to fight Wilder/Fury assuming they are available? If Joshua has any intention of that unification fight, he would finish both his mandatories by August (fight in March/Apr, then in July/Aug) so becomes available in Nov./Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            It is up to this running coward.
            Originally posted by Tonylove View Post
            If you had to run from Andy Ruiz how can you beat any of those guys Heavy weight chump of the world
            Originally posted by boogbx View Post
            It is up to you P U S S Y

All 3 fighters been calling you out.
            U do know typically rings are no bigger than 20’ x 20’? 22’ x 22’ is rare??? If not outright illegal in some states
            Funny how EVERY expert has Fury Ranked at Heavyweight #1-3

Speaking of cherry picks gone wrong...

Did AJ QUIT or get TKO'd??? Most felt he QUIT!!! Which you know is the worst thing you can call a boxer.
            BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonylove View Post
              Translation: I’m scared to fight any of those guys
              If you had to run from Andy Ruiz how can you beat any of those guys Heavy weight chump of the world ��
              Ruiz is really a morbidly obese cruiserweight. So fighting an in shape cruiserweight like usyk is a good step up for AJ.

I doubt he ever gets in the ring with a proper sized heavy weight like fury or wilder. After the beating he got from Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                Joshua: If Up To Me - I'd Fight Usyk, Wilder-Fury Winner in 2020

Answer: It is up to you, AJ. Dump some of that stupid belt(s), fight Usyk straight away. Who is stopping you? It is Joshua that is fighting in May/June, then will fight Usyk later. So, when does he intends to fight Wilder/Fury assuming they are available? If Joshua has any intention of that unification fight, he would finish both his mandatories by August (fight in March/Apr, then in July/Aug) so becomes available in Nov./Dec.
                No Hearn wants to keep the belts in-house. That’s why it’s not Usyk next. Then Usyk will get the belt and make their fight bigger. Then they’ll fight and if AJ wins move on if loses rematch

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

He didn't out box Ruiz. He out ran him. He only won because he's 6 inches taller. Ruiz is a morbidly obese cruiserweight.

Was hilarious to see the blob chasing a much bigger opponent around the ring though

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    BWaHaahaHA!!!
                    Brits sure do over rate their boxers. When has Butterball ever been considered a big puncher??? AJ is chinny we’ve seen that exposed before and he super stiff. Wilder would KO him. He’s too stiff and not fluid enough to get out the way. I can see Wilder steeping back and then up real quick while AJ leaning in then ZZZZzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      He didn't out box Ruiz. He out ran him. He only won because he's 6 inches taller. Ruiz is a morbidly obese cruiserweight.

Was hilarious to see the blob chasing a much bigger opponent around the ring though
                      It looked like a giant muscle bound man running from a big juicy BUTTERBALL Turkey! When he was chasing AJ I saw traces of turkey juice hitting the mat...

Comment

Working...
                      X