Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Up To Me - I'd Fight Usyk, Wilder-Fury Winner in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If people want to see an undisputed fight anytime soon you better hope Wilder doesn't land his lucky shot on Fury. These PBC fighters aren't fighting anyone.
    Pbc puts on the most fights per yr has the most gross revenue and has the best stable of fighters And it’s making you sick lol.

Oh if you reply make sure you reply with a list of fighters from that promotional stable you think is better than pbc ok clown ?

Comment

I'd love to see AJ vs Fury and AJ vs Wilder and AJ vs Usyk, whatever the results of those and of Wilder vs Fury fights.

I think there should be fights among all the best of any generation.

Similarly I'd love to see Usyk vs both Wilder and Fury, but also Parker and Whyte should have a shot at the champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonylove View Post
        Pbc puts on the most fights per yr has the most gross revenue and has the best stable of fighters And it’s making you sick lol.

Oh if you reply make sure you reply with a list of fighters from that promotional stable you think is better than pbc ok clown ?
        Yet DAZN/Matchroom was the ones walking away with the vast majority of year end awards.

If you like **** fights support PBC.

Comment

How long have been following the sport? You don't know what a mandatory is?
          I’ve seen multiple Wilder fans on here who don’t know what a mandatory is and lack ability to understand most articles on here . They’re absolutely the worst . Ha

Comment

If people want to see an undisputed fight anytime soon you better hope Wilder doesn't land his lucky shot on Fury. These PBC fighters aren't fighting anyone.
            Like Wilder/Fury
            Wilder/Fury 2
            PAC/Thurman
            Spence/Porter
            Spence/Garcia
            Jacobs/Canelo

Lists goes on and on

Comment

It is up to you P U S S Y

You made all the money a man could hope for against Ruiz. Now be a man and demand those fights.

All 3 fighters been calling you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                I'd love to see AJ vs Fury and AJ vs Wilder and AJ vs Usyk, whatever the results of those and of Wilder vs Fury fights.

I think there should be fights among all the best of any generation.

Similarly I'd love to see Usyk vs both Wilder and Fury, but also Parker and Whyte should have a shot at the champs.
                You won’t see Usyk vs Wilder ever unless it was forced on him that means a 2023 fight,Wilder will either be retired or won’t have any belts .

You will see AJ vs Usyk ,Fury and Hrgovic who are all more dangerous fights for him. Wilder is not going after the more threats in the division and he’s not allowed to . If you’re a true boxing fan you do not want Wilder winning he will just be fed the PBC guys .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-25-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Losing to Ruiz didn’t bring out the best in you.... you had a big azz ring to dance around and a opponent who didn’t know how to handle being a star and partied for months
                  Yeah I still can’t believe ppl are praising AJ??? I expected a great fight where he wanted to kill Ruiz!! But instead we got...

Joshua running away from Ruiz for 12 rounds. AJ fought a completely overweight, alligator-arms opponet not known for his punching power??? And AJ RAN from fat, short and lazy fighter with fast hands!!!

I expected AJ to swing for the fences wanting to prove to the world the first fight was a fluke...

Which is exactly what they wrote in Ring Magazine. Fools acting like AJ beat a PRIME Muhammad Ali instead of a PRIME Butterball Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Losing to Ruiz didn’t bring out the best in you.... you had a big azz ring to dance around and a opponent who didn’t know how to handle being a star and partied for months
                    Let's blame AJ.
                    Yeah let's blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Yeah I still can’t believe ppl are praising AJ??? I expected a great fight where he wanted to kill Ruiz!! But instead we got...

Joshua running away from Ruiz for 12 rounds. AJ fought a completely overweight, alligator-arms opponet not known for his punching power??? And AJ RAN from fat, short and lazy fighter with fast hands!!!

I expected AJ to swing for the fences wanting to prove to the world the first fight was a fluke...

Which is exactly what they wrote in Ring Magazine. Fools acting like AJ beat a PRIME Muhammad Ali instead of a PRIME Butterball Turkey
                      No body fight to your expectations. You are not his trainer, you don't draft out the strategies.
                      You are just bittered but you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X