Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Loma complaining about fighting a guy from Florida in New York?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    He's probably referencing what Lopez said about Loma not wanting to fight in NY. So no links to any complaints from Loma, because it's just Teo's opinion.
    Damn, if that's the case then I wasted some of my time on some cornball hater/cheerleader BS.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I would be interested in the links that reference Lomachenko's concerns. If there are no links, can you let us know how you came about the information? I'm very curious.

While I've never been a cornerman, fought professionally or know every rumor in boxing, I've followed professional boxing for 30+ years and have had the pleasure of knowing and being friends with various fighters, trainers and promoters.
      Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      I can’t find it so your thread is ****ing bull****
      Originally posted by asgarth View Post
      Some proper non-sense and also incredible pretentious.
      If you want to talk about something on a forum while making claims, use proper sources.

You can't expect everyone to go through all interviews and articles, the reasonable thing to do is to link a source.
      You also have the reputation to spin stories to fit your agenda.
      Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      If you're not being paid by PBC this is very low from you.
      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      He's probably referencing what Lopez said about Loma not wanting to fight in NY. So no links to any complaints from Loma, because it's just Teo's opinion.
      You dumb asses read this forum everyday and don't read the articles posted on this site. A bunch of uniformed dumb asses on this site. And when I attempt to educate you you all want to challenge me instead of expanding your knowledge!!!!

Lopez would like to face Lomachenko in New York City, but he indicates that won't likely happen as Loma wants the fight to take place elsewhere.

"[I want] New York. It’s my home and the mecca of boxing, and I think that’s just a great place to have it in, but it ain’t really my say. Loma doesn’t want to fight in New York, so obviously it’ll be probably somewhere else. Probably in the likes of Vegas or Dubai or somewhere in Europe," Lopez said. "The last couple fights have been surreal and amazing at MSG. Every time I’m out there and fight at MSG, it’s just bigger than it was before. It’s a great feeling.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/teofimo-...ate-me--145778

Klimas said he didn't want the fight in NY. Lopez has been informed Lomachenko's team doesn't want it in New York.

This is all old news. Stop posting in my topics if you don't know what the hell is going on. And if you are going to post in my topics get yourself up to speed on your own!!!

Comment

This is why I don't post the good stuff in the forums and send it to messages to people. And anybody I've sent a message to about something coming up can confirm how accurate i am. I've been accurate in the forums about certain things i know and dumb asses still don't want to give me credit. Then when I post KNOWN information these dumbasses have no idea it's l what's going on and wanna go on and on about sources when the damn article was posted on this site!! Idiots!

Comment

You need some help. People aren’t going to do ****ing homework for your threads.

Comment

so it was klimas who got an issue with new york and the judges

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
              You need some help. People aren’t going to do ****ing homework for your threads.
              Being aware of what's actually going on shouldn't take doing homework. If you aren't aware then don't comment. But certain people feel their voice must be heard on every subject even when they don't know what's going on

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                so it was klimas who got an issue with new york and the judges
                Yea man. Just like it was Top Rank who asked for the franchise title and Loma didn't know anything about it even though he signed the papers asking for the franchise title. His team is not making these decisions without his input.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You dumb asses read this forum everyday and don't read the articles posted on this site. A bunch of uniformed dumb asses on this site. And when I attempt to educate you you all want to challenge me instead of expanding your knowledge!!!!

Klimas said he didn't want the fight in NY. Lopez has been informed Lomachenko's team doesn't want it in New York.

This is all old news. Stop posting in my topics if you don't know what the hell is going on. And if you are going to post in my topics get yourself up to speed on your own!!!
                  Right, so Loma isn't complaining about anything. You were talking about something his manager said. And you know exactly why he said it, because the reason is stated by the source you linked to!

So why start a thread asking a question you already know the answer to, but phrased in a way that makes people think you're asking about something else?

And wherever Teo was born, he himself said that he wants the fight in NY because NY is his home.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 01-20-2020, 01:06 PM.

Comment

There you go, now had you posted your source material in the first place you wouldn't have had to explain and trade barbs with people later. It's true, not everyone reads every tweet and article on this and other sites...if you do then God bless you.

Maybe Loma and Klimas don't want it in New York, maybe it's just posturing if Pugmire's tweet is accruate. I don't think the Nakatani scores seem like a legitimate concern to keep it out of NY especially since that fight (Nakatani) was in Maryland. Additionally, it was a tough fight and I had it closer than the judges but Lopez won it.

I'd be disappointed if it was in Saudi Arabia, just as I was with AJ/Ruiz, but if they are trying to maximize revenue then I understand but they should be honest with their reasons.

Until an actual venue is announced, I don't think I will concern myself with trying to figure out the inner machinations and reasoning.

Comment

This is why I don't post the good stuff in the forums and send it to messages to people. And anybody I've sent a message to about something coming up can confirm how accurate i am. I've been accurate in the forums about certain things i know and dumb asses still don't want to give me credit. Then when I post KNOWN information these dumbasses have no idea it's l what's going on and wanna go on and on about sources when the damn article was posted on this site!! Idiots!
                      Perhaps you should just confine your posts to personal messages of your friends if you are going to pout and complain about an issue you created.

I've read your posts before and I agree on some things and disagree on others. You're posting on a public board and then complaining when people make commentary on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X