Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Maps Next Three Fights: Wilder, Joshua, Then Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Maps Next Three Fights: Wilder, Joshua, Then Whyte

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury is already mapping out a plan to stage several fights before a planned retirement. Fury is currently training for a scheduled rematch with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder, which is set for February 22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doesn't want any smoke vs Ruiz though

Comment

No mention of the up incoming prospects that in one/two years will be top ranked. Like Dubois, Joyce, Ajagba, Yoka...

Comment

I understand him. If he beats this guys, nothing to prove any more. And if he loses against this guys, no need to continue.

Comment

Honestly, if that was genuinely his next 3 (which I dont believe at all) it'd be great. But still, hes only 31, does he really want to retire in the next 1-2 years? theres still decent fights left for him outside of those 3, at least more decent than wasting a year fighting Tom Schwarz and Otto Wallin.

Comment

His body has to get through the wilder fight 1st , which I think is why he is looking to change his style to try and get wilder out of there early , he cannot rely on movement as he used to has I believe he's 1/2 yard short on legs these days ..

Comment

First.. Wilder will brutally destroy Fury. probably in the first round.. Then Fury will fight two more times on WWE! The End.

Comment

Repeating myself but you're not supposed to believe what Fury says.

He won't fight Whyte on ESPN. He won't fight Joshua in the US.

If he's got a relatively short term retirement plan then those guys aren't in it.

Comment

Makes me a bit sad fury only 3 fights. Fury can fight bums till he's 36 at least to make some dosh

Comment

Fury's getting knocked out next month regardless of his list of opponents.Wilder has learned to box coupled with his power. He showed it in the Ortiz rematch but against the wrong style. 🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X