Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa Officially Diagnosed With Achilles Tear, Calls For Davis Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where are all those medical doctors on boxing scene
    You know who you are , the ones who said no fughin way possible he would never be able to with a tear
    Not to mention all the conspiracy theorist who came up with this being an excuse which didn’t make stank look any fughin better

Comment

Guess Gamboa was right!

Comment

Look, multiple things can be true at once.

Tank didn't take care of business by showing up overweight and looking sloppy against a fighter who was on one leg, but at the same time, Tank is much better than he showed during that fight and is a world class P4P level fighter, and should use this as a learning experience.

This is the moment where he can decide whether he wants to be like Floyd and devote his life to his craft and stay in shape in between fights or be like Adrien Broner and slack off and get by on natural ability until he runs into somebody who'll pull his whole card.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Cuz Stank is garbage, thats how.
          it would have nothing to do with tank being garbage, fighting a boxing match with a torn Achilles is just crazy. even shadow boxing or hitting a heavy bag.

Comment

Like Gamboa was gonna win anyway....

Comment

What a ****ing warrior

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                So where are all those medical doctors on boxing scene
                You know who you are , the ones who said no fughin way possible he would never be able to with a tear
                Not to mention all the conspiracy theorist who came up with this being an excuse which didn’t make stank look any fughin better
                lets be real about something...we def had some reason to believe it wasnt a tear or a full tear......we heard that he might not even need surgery......haye had surgery immediately following his fight....its been a couple of weeks now on gamboa....

i believe its torn...but there was def some reason to suspect there might have been some embellisment going on there....it doesnt make us criminal

Comment

I feel he should probably just retire on this fight. It makes him look good giving it his all for 12 rounds with a serious injury. He’s going to be 40 soon, there’s really not much he’s going to be able to do at that age against higher level competition even when 100% healthy.

Comment

Sorry for Gamboa, but an immediate rematch is impossible! Lee Selby? Call Oscar, see what's up with Ryan Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      I noticed him turning his head looking at his corner instead of his opponent at least twice. Once in the clinch and once when they were both standing in the middle of the ring. If Gamboa's foot wasn't all fsked up, I wonder if he could have pounced on him during the latter break in attention, because he got a few licks in during the clinch distraction.
                      Good catch!!! Makes me wonder if he was trying to show that he was as technically proficient as Loma instead of being himself. I admit thinking Tank was carrying the fight cause of some back room deal not to f up Gamboa, but realized that wasn't the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X