Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa Officially Diagnosed With Achilles Tear, Calls For Davis Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No man can has a chance against his achilles

Comment

I was surprised his corner didn't stop it. They knew damn well their fighter only had 1 useful leg.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        how n the hell did he fight withthat injury?
        Cuz Stank is garbage, thats how.

Comment

I think he needs work on his CHIN!

Too bad that is something that can never be fixed.
          And father time is not on his side.

They need to move on.

Comment

Davis is not going to give it to him.

Comment

Wow

I never had a torn achilles but I know many who have and they say it's one of the most painful things you can endure. Dude is a real G to fight through that. He deserves the rematch but won't get it.

Comment

yeah gamboa deserves a rematch....but how long will it take to be ready for it? ...took haye over a year....by that time tank will have def moved on and gamboa will just be older

the pbc probably should throw gamboa a bone and give him another good payday to fight someone....he saved the show

Comment

no! please no rematch.

Comment

Man PBC is a b!tch made groupie bunch. A year ago ppl talked up PBC fighters like they were meaningful. Now they're just trying to stay relevant.

Errald Spencer literally tried to take his own life by driving into a ditch instead of facing Terrence Crawford. Insane.

Wilder lost to Fury and is praying he can win the rematch.

Thurman, Porter, and Garcia are all irrelevant at this point...resigned to gatekeeper status lmfao

Hell a 41 year old WW is the best fighter PBC can offer. Insane.

And now Tank who aligns w/ PBC despite being signed w/ Floydie goes 12 rounds with a literal handicapped opponent who is 38 years old. Insane.

Comment

Gamboa may have been on top of the world 3 to 5 years ago.... say it again 3 to 5 years ago. By the time his Achilles tendon heels enough to fight he'll be 50

Comment

Working...
                      X