No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki-Helenius Likely For March 7 At Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    What a load of ****. Breazeale would have been great, this not so much. ****ing bollocks
    Breazeale might want a soft touch after that brutal KO maybe.

I sort of thought they were lining Helenius up for Kownacki before but Washington pulled the upset. Speaking of Washington, PBC should make Martin-Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Breazeale might want a soft touch after that brutal KO maybe.

I sort of thought they were lining Helenius up for Kownacki before but Washington pulled the upset. Speaking of Washington, PBC should make Martin-Washington.
      Martin is fighting on Wilder-Fury. I wonder vs who tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        Helenius is not a bad boxer, but I was hoping for a much better opponent to test kownacki.
        Kownacki is an average fighter. He ain't some solid, crafty boxer that can seriously challenge any of the elite fighters.

While having weight is not a problem in the HW division, when you see boxers with belly fat and a body that looks ordinary, you know this guy is probably not a serious or elite-level fighter. It also shows the boxer is rather undisciplined. Kownacki ain't going places unless he gets lucky and fights for a vacant belt. But even then, it his reign won't last long if he was to ever win the title.

Comment

Yeah so that’s why Robert Helenius miraculously appeared in the WBA ranking a few weeks ago. That makes sense, then in 2 years time we would have posters on here talking about how Helenius was top 10 when Kownacki fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Martin is fighting on Wilder-Fury. I wonder vs who tho?

Would be cool if it was Miller but from the way it sounds all the fights are inhouse fights other than the main event.

Comment

Complete garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Would be cool if it was Miller but from the way it sounds all the fights are inhouse fights other than the main event.
                4 fights each for PBC and Top Rank.

Comment

so they hype up the potential of him Fighting some interesting opponents……..but who does he actually fight? a guy recently ko´d by Gerald whashington! what a joke! **** this fat pole!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Yeah so that’s why Robert Helenius miraculously appeared in the WBA ranking a few weeks ago. That makes sense, then in 2 years time we would have posters on here talking about how Helenius was top 10 when Kownacki fought him.
                    wouldnt matter anyway....because when guys are ranked in the top 5 and they fight a pbc fighter they are dismissed anyways by the same crowd of guys who sniff AJs panties

Comment

Very disappointed. I was hoping Adam K would step it up a little quicker but this is a step downward not upwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X