• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not Gerald Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Why not Gerald Washington?
      Because Kownacki already stopped Gerald Washington. I guess fighting a guy who just got stopped by Washington instead is somehow better?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Because Kownacki already stopped Gerald Washington. I guess fighting a guy who just got stopped by Washington instead is somehow better?
        **** you're right. I completely forgot that Kownacki and Washington forgot. That was a hell of a KO and a questionable decision by the ref lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Very disappointed. I was hoping Adam K would step it up a little quicker but this is a step downward not upwards.
          Kownacki isn’t known for stepping much ,he’s a plodder .

Comment

I had high hopes for Helenius a few years back, but it just didn't work out. I think he'll give Kownacki all he can handle, and may even win. But I don't think either of these two will ever be champ. Hate to admit that because I like both of them as fighters.

Comment

It's an undercard fight they are misselling, fine to put on a good card but it gets Knowacki nothing he gets no credit if he looks good and looks really bad if he doesn't.

Comment

I like Kownacki, but he is a new Arreola. He can challenge for world title, but that is all. He is top 10, but I don`t see him becoming a world champ.

Comment

This fight announcement is a good statement for the ability of Breazelle. He might have gotten beat soundly by Joshua and got smoked by Wilder but other people still see him as a pretty tough fight. Still too risky for kownacki (who’s in good position ) to take on right now. Dillian didn’t risk fighting breazelle for that mandatory spot when he could have. Breazelle is not the best but if you are not AJ or Deontay this is a tough fight for everyone so nobody in a rush to fight him. Parker Ruiz Dubois Efe Dillian Usyk chisora and Joyce and others would all be in the neighborhood of 50/50 fights. Good fights for us so we won’t get them

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                    How the hell is Pulev, who has one loss to Klitchko behind all these dudes?
                    He’s in front of them he’s the IBF mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                      Kownacki would completely wreck chinless drug cheat Whyte. Kownacki has more pop than Parker and Rivas combined who floored and arguably beat a roided up Whyte. That said - fighting faded mediocrity Helenius is a waste of time
                      no way Dillian fights Breazelle now when he wouldn’t fight him to get the mandatory. But Haymon should try to trick Parker chisora or Joyce into fighting Breazelle. Maybe have Breazelle win but look bad

Comment

Working...
                      X