No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki-Helenius Likely For March 7 At Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    In any case, a step up from Arreola but still...meh. Essentially a stay busy fight that allows him to headline a show and get in shape in case something happens to mess with the Fury/Wilder rematch.
    If it's a step up from Arreola he'll lose. That was a very competitive and close fight. The scoring of that fight was unfairly wide imo.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Who da fook is Christopher Lovejoy.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=837182

It's all here in my highly detailed bum exposé

Comment

Even worse choice than weak Breazeale. I am disappointed.

Comment

Helenius? He was knocked out of this world by Johann Duhaupas not a long time ago...

In any case, Kownacki would last a few seconds more than Breazeale with Wilder.

Comment

Better fight than Breazeale. Helenius hot and cold. On good night he can beat anyone and went 12 wit Dillion Whyte who is better than Adam K.

Comment

Dillian Whyte is MUCH worse than Kownacki. No matter if Whyte is on roids or not. If Kownacki was in Wach's shoes Whyte would be examined by a doc before the end of round 3.

Comment

This is HOT GARBAGE! If he was going to fight Helenius, then he might as well for Efe Ajagba! WTF???

Comment

Come on now Kownacki, you’re not dillian whyte....no need to fight Helenius. You’re much better than that. Showcase fight for his nyc Polish fans and a highlight knockout reel for PBC is all this is. Hopefully the undercards and co main event give the fans a saving grace. That main event is fly shyt

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    Gross now I feel bad for sarcastically poking fun at the Kownacki Breazeale matchup even though I would have gladly watched that.

Wow and I thought they were suspect when he initially reported they randomly dropped Hammer in at #6. Makes them look even worse just swapping him out with this viking slob.

A lot of offensive rankings in there. Christopher Lovejoy particularly. And Trevor Bryan's yearly activity makes Gary Russel Jr. look like Sugar Ray Robinson.
                    Hammer can’t punch , Helenius is a better fighter then Hammer and can punch . Hammer is a basic punching bag to work over,with Helenius you get almost a guaranteed knockout either way .

Comment

Kownacki would completely wreck chinless drug cheat Whyte. Kownacki has more pop than Parker and Rivas combined who floored and arguably beat a roided up Whyte. That said - fighting faded mediocrity Helenius is a waste of time

Comment

Working...
                      X