Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Created History in 2019, We Can Add To That Legacy in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Wilder lost in his 8th title defense . He won’t get the realization of any remote ATG when Fury hands him another consecutive L s ,he will be known as the guy who avoided a mega undisputed and opted out against Fury .
    Wilder has never lost. You stay lying. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      False....
      Klitschko was already beaten years prior by Fury. Hadn’t fought in 2 years and was well past his prime at 41....

One didn’t already. Last I checked boxrec still he both undefeated.

Thanks for playing
      Klitschko was in 3 training camps and was scheduled to fight AJ in 2016 so that’s a lie.

Klitschko was favored over Fury in the rematch and if we went on one fight the fools who thought Ruiz would win based off of the first one wouldn’t be wrong right ? Ha

Last time I checked most know Fury was robbed. Only the fanatic Wilder fans lie but it all comes to an end this year when Fury retires him.

You play checkers not chess kid. Ha

Comment

Pulev has a decent resume throughout the years , who is Ortiz top 3 wins and how far in between his best one in 2015 ? Jennings , Hammer , maybe Scott ? Get real. Ha

Pulev would be arguably no less then Wilders second best win ,but he’s a bum for AJ ? Pathetic you Lott are . Ha
        I posted Pulev is a bum period, not just for AJ. Dude, Pulev most recently fought Bogdan Dinu and Rydell Booker. I

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Wilder has never lost. You stay lying. Smh
          You said you thought Fury won,there you go again lying.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Now I know you didn't go to Cambridge or Oxford, but England has to have a decent enough education system that you can read the post you quoted properly.

Please tell me which move you'd respect more rather than your masturbatory fantasy about Wilder losing to Fury.
            I literally read every post of his in Kevin from "the office" voice.

I just picture a big fat, balding, re tarded guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              He's taking risks and building a legacy. Hes putting other fighters around his age to shame.
              Pulev is a risk now. LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I posted Pulev is a bum period, not just for AJ. Dude, Pulev most recently fought Bogdan Dinu and Rydell Booker. I
                Bogdan is better then Hammer who bloodied up Ortiz who has the great Ortiz defeated after the year 2015 ? I’ll wait ?

Comment

watching DaNeutered and Peeneater defend and gush over AJ every day is sickening...like not in the way they think its sickening like "hahaha im getting under their skin which is the whole point"...its sickening that alleged grown adults could live with themselves spewing the nonsense they do and trying to get under other the skin of other adults without even believing their own garbage

Comment

You said you thought Fury won,there you go again lying.
                    Our OPINION doent count. You cant say "wilder lost his eighth title defense"

Lmao. How you stupid you are?

You cant read for shlt. Ha

Comment

Bogdan is better then Hammer who bloodied up Ortiz who has the great Ortiz defeated after the year 2015 ? I’ll wait ?
                      Since 2015 Ortiz is 7-2, both losses to Wilder. He hasn't beaten any big name. Since 2015 Pulev is 6-0 with no wins over big names.

TBRB has Ortiz #6 and Pulev #9, which tells you what they think of Pulev's wins. I mean Booker, Dinu, Sam Peter. Come on dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X