Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Created History in 2019, We Can Add To That Legacy in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made history by losing to the boxer with the highest bodyfat %

Comment

Joshua seems like a nice guy, but man does he say the dumbest crap ever

Comment

Anthony AJ, The landlord,2 Time Joshua. Americans dont like it when foreigners do well they get so salty.

Comment

As much as Eddie Hearn turns my stomach, id rather listen to his hustle than the boring elevator music style speeches Joshua gives

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            He will lose his world title if he doesnt. What you saying? He should bin the belt off and face who? Or were you just saying it for no real reason?
            Which move would you respect more-being stripped because he made a deal to fight wilder or keeping the belt and fighting some Bulgarian no name stiff?

My point is history is irrelevant if it is achieved by fighting a Bulgarian bum. Same thing would happen if wilder set the record for HWT title defenses without fighting AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Which move would you respect more-being stripped because he made a deal to fight wilder or keeping the belt and fighting some Bulgarian no name stiff?

My point is history is irrelevant if it is achieved by fighting a Bulgarian bum. Same thing would happen if wilder set the record for HWT title defenses without fighting AJ.
              Wilder lost in his 8th title defense . He won’t get the realization of any remote ATG when Fury hands him another consecutive L s ,he will be known as the guy who avoided a mega undisputed and opted out against Fury .

Comment

Which move would you respect more-losing the belt because yAJ made a deal to fight wilder or keeping the belt and fighting some Bulgarian no name stiff?

History will not be calling Pulev a bum, You are calling Pulev a bum. If Joshua wins History will record it as another title defence. It wont stand out on the resume but its a mandatory title defence. If you think he is a bum he is still a mandatory defense.

Wilder would not be ready for AJ anyway as he has a rubber against Fury. We also know Wilder wont fight on DAZN and there is zero evidence the PBC are looking to put any packages together. I dont hear Wilder calling for Joshua or anybody at the PBC.

So I think it would be a dumb idea to drop a belt for any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Wilder lost in his 8th title defense . He won’t get the realization of any remote ATG when Fury hands him another consecutive L s ,he will be known as the guy who avoided a mega undisputed and opted out against Fury .
                  Now I know you didn't go to Cambridge or Oxford, but England has to have a decent enough education system that you can read the post you quoted properly.

Please tell me which move you'd respect more rather than your masturbatory fantasy about Wilder losing to Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    History will not be calling Pulev a bum, You are calling Pulev a bum. If Joshua wins History will record it as another title defence. It wont stand out on the resume but its a mandatory title defence. If you think he is a bum he is still a mandatory defense.

Wilder would not be ready for AJ anyway as he has a rubber against Fury. We also know Wilder wont fight on DAZN and there is zero evidence the PBC are looking to put any packages together. I dont hear Wilder calling for Joshua or anybody at the PBC.

So I think it would be a dumb idea to drop a belt for any reason.
                    Ok you didn't answer the question directly so I gather you respect him making a mando defense against a Bulgarian bum rather than dropping the belt and making a fight with the top HWT in the world. Says alot about you.

Wilder has a 2 fight deal with Fury because AJ has committed to both the IBF and WBO mandos in 2020 rather than fight Wilder. That is why no one from PBC or Wilder is making any fake PR "callouts" that waste fans time.

You should be applauding that but since AJ is a cuck, I mean a Brit,I understand why you are not going to.

Comment

Now I know you didn't go to Cambridge or Oxford, but England has to have a decent enough education system that you can read the post you quoted properly.

Please tell me which move you'd respect more rather than your masturbatory fantasy about Wilder losing to Fury.
                      You labeled Pulev a bum but he’s more proven then Ortiz ? So maybe you should avoid anything comparing intelligence ,it’s really not your forte . Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X