Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We Created History in 2019, We Can Add To That Legacy in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    You labeled Pulev a bum but he’s more proven then Ortiz ? So maybe you should avoid anything comparing intelligence ,it’s really not your forte . Ha
    Once again you avoid answering the question-which leads me to believe you'd rather him defend against a bulgarian bum that you know has no chance to beat him than drop the belt and make a fight with Wilder. I don't know why you can't just post that.

He isn't more proven than Ortiz. He didn't test positive for PED's so I will give him that. The TBRB has Ortiz (#6) ranked ahead of Pulev (#9).

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      History will not be calling Pulev a bum, You are calling Pulev a bum. If Joshua wins History will record it as another title defence. It wont stand out on the resume but its a mandatory title defence. If you think he is a bum he is still a mandatory defense.

Wilder would not be ready for AJ anyway as he has a rubber against Fury. We also know Wilder wont fight on DAZN and there is zero evidence the PBC are looking to put any packages together. I dont hear Wilder calling for Joshua or anybody at the PBC.

So I think it would be a dumb idea to drop a belt for any reason.
      The immediate rematch clause is optional,it’s why there wasn’t one after Fury was robbed .

AJ wants the winner ,that’s realistic , in all likelihood I could see Fury doing undisputed, Wilder ? I could see him avoiding Fury period and retreating to not fall into 2 losses in a row when Fury wins .

Comment

You labeled Pulev a bum but he’s more proven then Ortiz ? So maybe you should avoid anything comparing intelligence ,it’s really not your forte . Ha
        You really think that? Ok, riddle me this, who on AJ’s resume is better than Fury?

I’ll wait
        Crickets....crickets../.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Once again you avoid answering the question-which leads me to believe you'd rather him defend against a bulgarian bum that you know has no chance to beat him than drop the belt and make a fight with Wilder. I don't know why you can't just post that.

He isn't more proven than Ortiz. He didn't test positive for PED's so I will give him that. The TBRB has Ortiz (#6) ranked ahead of Pulev (#9).
          Pulev has a decent resume throughout the years , who is Ortiz top 3 wins and how far in between his best one in 2015 ? Jennings , Hammer , maybe Scott ? Get real. Ha

Pulev would be arguably no less then Wilders second best win ,but he’s a bum for AJ ? Pathetic you Lott are . Ha

Comment

He's taking risks and building a legacy. Hes putting other fighters around his age to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              You really think that? Ok, riddle me this, who on AJ’s resume is better than Fury?

I’ll wait
              Crickets....crickets../.
              Wlad Klitschko .

Besides that Fury and AJ both hand Wilder losses ,one did already. End of and he’ll retire Wilder, post then. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Wilders fanboys about about to come shouting ��

He shall have his chance to take on the king once he has fought off the playoff fight to prove if he is worthy
                Wilder mentioned in the second comment.
                inferiority complex runs deep in some AJ fans

Comment

Wlad Klitschko .

Besides that Fury and AJ both hand Wilder losses ,one did already. End of and he’ll retire Wilder, post then. Ha
                  False....
                  Klitschko was already beaten years prior by Fury. Hadn’t fought in 2 years and was well past his prime at 41....

One didn’t already. Last I checked boxrec still he both undefeated.

Thanks for playing

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Great idea, Joshua could become a 3 time champ by getting knocked out again in the Spring then winning it back again in the Fall. Getting KO'd could be an annual event, like Groundhog day.
                    If he gets koed bt Ruiz its MORE than possible

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Anthony AJ, The landlord,2 Time Joshua. Americans dont like it when foreigners do well they get so salty.

Americans cant stand Brit fakes

We liked Hatton...Froch... CALZAGHE, Bruno...Lewis..Vitali...
                      Prince Nassem

If Fury would actually fight America would embrace him too

With luck Warren will get Dubois and Joyce to A side America

Chad in Vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X